Pilates for Beginners
A great video for those just getting started with Pilates.Top Rated Diets of 2017
Pilates for Beginners is a fitness DVD featuring Kristin McGee. McGee is a master Pilates instructor and offers years of experience in teaching Pilates. She has done several workout DVDs and is passionate about the effects Pilates can have on the body. Pilates for Beginners offers four different body sculpting sections that you can mix and match to create your ideal workout. As the name says, this DVD works great for beginners and teaches the basic principles and techniques to tighten and tone your body. Pilates is a form of exercise that focuses on the core along with increasing strength and flexibility. This DVD will give you step-by-step instructions on the proper form, breathing methods and form. This is a great DVD for anyone, no matter your fitness level or age.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2017?
- Teaches all the necessary techniques to those new to Pilates
- Offers step-by-step instructions
- DVD led by a seasoned Pilates instructor
- Includes a booklet with photos of additional moves
- Four different sections to choose from to customize your workout
- Focuses on core strength and flexibility
- None to speak of
There is no diet program with this fitness DVD.EXERCISE
Pilates for Beginners is a great DVD for those who want to get started with Pilates. Along with the DVD, you will receive a booklet that highlights some additional moves that can be done. This DVD includes four different workout sections that you can mix up to create your perfect workout. Pilates works the core section of the body and this DVD will teach you the proper form and techniques so you can get the most from your workout. The sections are outlined below:
- Core Warm Up: A very basic 10 minute workout
- Core Connection: A basic 10 minute workout
- Foundation Work: A 20 minute workout for the basic to advanced beginner level
- Strong Backside: A 20 minute workout for the basic to advanced beginner level
Pilates for Beginners is a great way to get started with Pilates. You can learn from a fitness professional to engage in proper form. You can use Pilates to tone and tighten your body with the four included workouts. You can mix and match them or do them all at once. In addition to the DVD, there is a booklet that you can take with you on the go and work out at any time.Common Misspellings
Polates for beginners, pilates for begginars, pilates for begginirs, pilotes for beginnersHow Does Pilates for Beginners Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
Pilates for Beginners?