An FDA approved diet pill for obese patients.Top Rated Diet Pills of 2016
- Established: 1959 FDA approval; available in the 1970s; removed from the market voluntarily in 1997 but still available
- Founder: Originally sold by King Pharmaceuticals; currently made by several companies
- Accessibility: Prescription only
- Diet Type: Appetite suppressant to be taken short-term
- Gender: Male and female
Do You Know the Best Weight Loss Pills of 2016?
Phentermine is a short-term prescription appetite suppressant that works by stimulating the hypothalamus gland and affecting neurotransmitters in order to decrease your appetite. The hypothalamus gland is the portion of the brain that controls many functions, including your appetite. Combined with proper nutrition and exercise, you can see weight loss resultsPRO
- Phentermine is given under doctor supervision
- Formulated specifically for the obese
- Documented success stories
- Suppresses appetite
- Short term help to lead you to eat healthy and exercise
- FDA approved
- Generic version available which is cheaper than name brand
- Phentermine has the potential of many serious side effects, including: chest pain, fainting, swelling of feet or lower legs, trouble in breathing, among others
- Currently available by prescription only
- Not a long term solution
- Side effects of dry mouth, blurred vision, constipation
- Phentermine Hydrochloride (HCL), along with a host of non-active ingredients.
Your doctor will decide on your dosage and instructions for taking Phentermine when giving you the prescription. The average dose is 30mg of Phentermine per day, but some patients are prescribed to start off with 15mg per day.DIET and EXERCISE
It is recommended that you incorporate diet and exercise into your plan when taking Phentermine. Phentermine is a drug to be taken only on a short-term basis. After six to 12 weeks, you are advised to discontinue taking Phentermine, and continue with your diet and exercise plan to reach your weight loss goals. Phentermine is only intended to help the obese kick start their weight loss plan while they become used to following a low calorie diet and exercise plan.CONCLUSION
When you're talking about a prescription weight loss drug, you have a product reserved for people with the most dire of needs. So, obviously this is not for everyone. If you have health problems related to obesity, and you fell you need help in getting some of your weight off, consult your doctor about Phentermine.Common Misspellings
fentermin, fentermine, phentramine, phenterthinHow Does Phentermine Compare?