Nikki Haskell's Star Shape
A diet supplement by the diet queen to the stars.Top Rated Diet Pills of 2017
Nikki Haskell is a Beverly Hills socialite that is dedicated to the diet and health industry. She also has a diet pill called Nikki Haskell’s Star Shape. Haskell has been called the diet queen to the stars for the past 25 years. This diet pill is supposed to help you get in shape and lose weight. This product comes with a complete system of the Star Shape pills and a meal plan. Star Shape is a dietary supplement that claims it will help you burn more calories and give you energy. This product gives the best results when used with diet and exercise. Each bottle of Star Shape will last you 21 days and you take two capsules daily. This supplement is fairly expensive considering one bottle doesn’t last an entire month. As with many diet supplements, there are discounts available if you purchase multiple bottles.
There is a 30 day refund policy that allows you to return the item and receive a full refund if you are not satisfied. Haskell also offers the Star Cruncher on her web site, which is a cardiovascular exercise belt with resistance cords. There is no evidence of the effectiveness of Star Shape. Haskell was sued by NFL player Jamar Nesbitt in 2007 because he tested positive for bumetanide which is a powerful diuretic used to mask steroids, after taking her former diet pill, Star Caps.
Do You Know the Best Diet Pills of 2017?
- Encourages diet and exercise
- Discounts offered when ordering multiple bottles
- Includes a meal plan
- No need to count calories if using the recommended meal plan
- 30 day window for returns and refund
- No evidence that the pills work
- Diet plan includes days with less than 600 calories for the day
- No snacks included in daily meals
- No official list of ingredients available
- Ingredients mentioned don’t seem to offer any special weight loss benefits
- No testimonials available from non-celebrities
- White kidney bean extract
- Chromium picolinate
Two Star Shape capsules are taken daily. Exact instructions on when to take these are provided on the capsule bottles.DIET and EXERCISE
For the best results, it is recommended that you incorporate Star Shape with a reduced calorie diet and exercise program. There is a seven day menu available that provides all of the calorie counts. The meals suggested with this program are varying in calorie count each day. Some days you will have less than 600 calories for the entire day while other days you will have just over 1,000 calories. Because of the low calorie diet that is recommended, it is unclear if any weight loss comes from the pills or it is all from the reduced calorie diet. There are only three meals recommended each day with some fruit for dessert. The daily menus can be fairly repetitive as well. Day three of the meal plan is reflected below:
- Breakfast: 1 glass orange juice or ½ grapefruit; 1 rye crisp or melba toast; black coffee or tea
- Lunch: ¼ lb. white meat turkey sliced served on a bed of lettuce with sliced tomato; medium broccoli steamed with lemon; black coffee or tea
- Dinner: small salad with Nikki’s all-purpose dressing ; 1 cup thin pasta (no butter); 2 medium boiled tomatoes mixed with fresh basil and seasoned for sauce; 1 cup zucchini and ½ cup mushrooms steamed; black coffee or tea
- Dessert: 1 cup fresh raspberries
Star Shape as a dietary supplement offers a hefty price tag without any evidence of concrete results. It does suggest that you eat a reduced calorie diet and exercise. However if you follow the diet that is recommended, you may be consuming too few calories to properly energize your body. There don’t appear to be any special ingredients in this product, so you may be better off simply reducing calories and working out to reach your weight loss goals.Common Misspellings
star shapes, star shap, star shapped, star shappe, star shapedHow Does Nikki Haskell's Star Shape Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
Nikki Haskell's Star Shape?