Never Be Fat Again Audio Book
This six week book is now available as an audio program.Top Rated Diets of 2016
Never Be Fat Again is a six week cellular solution to permanently break the fat cycle. This is an audio program that was created from the book of the same name by Raymond Francis and Michelle King. Francis is an MIT trained scientist with experience in helping people out when diets don’t work. He takes a groundbreaking approach to treat excess weight as a disease caused by malfunctioning cells. Never Be Fat Again shows you how many of the so called diet foods you may be eating are actually full of toxins and other harmful chemicals that poison your cells and alter your weight control genes causing you to gain weight rather than lose it. The Never Be Fat Again approach to weight loss is scientific and teaches you which food additives are the most harmful to your body.
With this audio program, you can start feeling better than you have in years, discover which low-fat and no-fat products will pack on the pounds and learn how to spot the most harmful food additives on a nutrition label. Never Be Fat Again also includes some healthy substitutions for the worst foods and recipes for fiber rich foods and snacks.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2016?
- Tells you exactly what foods to eat and which to avoid
- Includes menus and recipes
- Focuses on your cells as the true fat source
- Dispels the myth that diet foods are healthy
- Plan is simple
- Program is only six weeks in length
- Includes menus and recipes
- None to speak of
The basics of the Never Be Fat Again surround what you should and shouldn’t eat. There is an entire part of the book devoted to how to eat on the program. Some of the basic info includes avoiding foods like sugar, white flour, processed oils, dairy and excess animal protein. On this program, you will have plenty to eat, but you’ll be feeding your body the right foods. The foods you eat on this program are essential to supplying your cells with the nutrients they need. The foods you eat will also help you avoid toxins that cause the body to gain weight. While eating like this, you will be able to eliminate hunger and start to see pounds melt away.
You will be eating a diet that is rich in plant-based foods including fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, beans, lentils, sprouts, nuts and a small amount of animal protein for those that want it. Changing from a diet of heavily processed foods to one that eliminates them will take some getting used to. The book suggests you be patient and give the program a chance to work on your body. One suggestion to make sure that you avoid fast food is using meals prepared in the crock pot. This will allow you to eat as soon as you get home and only takes a few additional moments of preparation time. All of the suggested meals on the menu include recipes if necessary. One day of eating on the program is reflected below:
- Breakfast – No-Cook Breakfast Delight with 1 Tbs. ground flaxseed and milk alternative; if desired, top with stevia, cinnamon and nutmeg
- Snack – A ripe apple or peach, or cup of blueberries with or without a handful of raw nuts
- Lunch – Build Your Own Veggie Sandwich; whole grain crackers and hummus
- Snack – Large serving of watermelon or raw assorted veggies
- Dinner – Basic tossed green salad with creamy southwestern dressing; NBFA burritos with meatless taco meat
Exercise is a very important part of the Never Be Fat Again program. You will be working towards incorporating exercise into your everyday activities. Some of the pointers provided in the book to help you sustain new healthy habits are listed below:
- Start at your own pace – If you’ve never exercised, start with just 10 or 15 minutes of walking each day and build from there. Be sure to avoid over exercising because it will cause soreness and discouragement.
- Schedule time for exercise each day – Put your workout in your appointment book so that you don’t forget it. Having a consistent daily time will help you make this part of your routine. Strive to build up to more than 30 minutes of exercise each day as you are able.
- Do not relegate exercise only to your planned time – Incorporate more movement into your entire day. Any activity you do is helpful. Think of practical ways to increase your activity like taking the steps instead of the elevator, park farther away when running errands or do jumping jacks as a break from sitting at your desk.
- Do not allow yourself to sit in front of the TV night after night – If you want to watch television, rebound or pedal on a sedentary bike while watching your program of choice. Or do exercises during the commercials alternating between push-ups, sit-ups and stretching.
- Reward yourself in some way for every week of consistent daily exercise – Providing yourself with encouragement can be especially important at the beginning of your program. Allow yourself to indulge in something fun aside from eating.
Using these tips is a great way to get moving and incorporate more activity into your days. Moving more will become second nature after a few weeks of sticking with the new routine you set up for yourself. Don’t be afraid to add your own tips to those that are included with the program. Anything you can do to incorporate more movement into your lifestyle will benefit your health and weight loss efforts.CONCLUSION
The audio version of Never Be Fat Again offers the same benefits as the book, except you can enjoy someone reading the book to you. This is a great option for those that have long commutes and want to try the program. All elements of nutrition and exercise are covered and very doable for those wanting to lose weight. The nutrition portion of this program may take some getting used to, but anyone can benefit from eliminating processed foods from their diet.Common Misspellings
never been fat again, never bee fat again, never be fats again, never be fat agin, never be fat agaainHow Does Never Be Fat Again Audio Book Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
Never Be Fat Again Audio Book?