Nautilus R514 Recumbent Exercise Bike
Comfotable, quiet recumbent bike offers adjustable low-impact cardio workout.
The Nautilus R514 Recumbent Exercise Bike offers a great lower-body cardio workout with 16 levels of resistance, seven unique courses, two separate user profiles for custom courses and fitness tracking, and 20 total programs. A backlit LCD console display shows time, interval time, RPM, watts, distance, pulse, speed, resistance, and calorie burn.
From Nautilus, one of the largest and leading brands in home fitness, it's no surprise that the R514 Recumbent Exercise Bike offers a great low-impact workout with premier tracking options, convenience features, and comfort benefits.
- 16 Levels of resistance and Eddy Current Brake (ECB) system for a smooth ride
- 4 Polar-brand heart rate programs, including telemetry, grip, and chest belt
- 2 Programable user profiles for custom programs and workout progress
- Adjustable seat and console
- Comfort and convenience features include a fan, water bottle holder, storage basket, magazine rack, oversized pedals and saddle, transport wheels, and a step-through design
- 20-pound integrated flywheel and rear levelers ensure stability
- Quiet operation
- LCD console requires electricity
- Larger size of bike may not fit in some users' workout spaces
- Users may not exceed 300 pounds
- Size of magazine rack may limit choices
The Nautilus R514 Recumbent Exercise Bike is a fitness product; nutrition guidance is not provided.EXERCISE
The Nautilus R514 Recumbent Exercise Bike is a great option for lower-body toning. The bike provides 17 programs, as well as custom workout capability and monitoring for up to two user profiles. The recumbent style of the bike ensures low-impact on joints while still providing a great cardio workout with real results.CONCLUSION
The Nautilus R514 Recumbent Exercise Bike is a great indoor option for a low-impact cardio workout focused on the lower body. A variety of preprogramed workouts, custom workout capability, and ongoing fitness monitoring, the bike offers a great way for multiple users to track their fitness progress on the same machine.Common Misspellings
Notilus, Nautilis, Notilous, Nautilous, Notilis, Recumbint, Recumbunt, Reccumbent