Unleash the skinny girl that lives inside of you.Top Rated Diet Pills of 2016
You may know her as one of The Real Housewives of New York City, but now Bethenny Frankel has written her own book to help you unleash your skinny girl and free yourself from a lifetime of dieting.
In Naturally Thin, Frankel offers advice, insights and tips to banish your fat-thinking thoughts and instead replace them with slender sayings, low-cal snacks and satisfying recipes. Frankel, who is herself a chef, loves to eat and more importantly loves to eat good food. Her book is an amalgamation of the insights she has learned from her lifelong struggles with her own weight and how she has finally been able to be her ideal size and still eat the foods she loves.
In the book, you will learn how to select foods that are high in volume and fiber but low in calories, distinguish between real hunger and non-food related hunger, and give in to your food cravings with mindfulness and moderation.
The book also includes 30 recipes, health tips from other celebs like Kathy Hilton and Charles Barclay, exercise suggestions and stress-reducing strategies.
EDITOR’S TIP: Combine this supplement with a proven fat burner as Sletrokor for better results
- Includes practical tips for eating well and staying fit and lean
- No foods are off-limits
- Enforces proper portion control
- Endorses a diet that is full of fresh vegetables
- Features satisfying recipes
- Includes fun tips like if you must indulge in a candy bar, which ones are the best to eat
- Dialogue is friendly, honest and entertaining
- Doesn't include any breakthrough diet information
- Not specifically written for those who have to lose 100 pounds or more
Naturally Thin has 10 basic rules that you need to follow in order to lose weight. From eating smaller meals to eating with mindfulness and from knowing your own personal food triggers to eating real food as much as you can, Frankel's plan for being Naturally Thin inspires you to make smarter food choices for your physical, mental and emotional health.
Naturally Thin calls for you to eat tons of low-calorie veggies, small amounts of fruit and moderate amounts of protein as the mainstay of your diet. Frankel is a strong component of the taste everything but eat nothing credo, namely, no food is off limits so you learn how you can eat your favorite pasta dish and not pay for it the next day.
In addition, you will also learn fun tricks like which foods to eat when you feel bloated, which snack chips contain the least amount of processed ingredients and which alcohol types are the worst for you waist and a hangover.
You will also learn how you can honor your need for a candy bar and not let it send you into an eating frenzy. You'll also get a peek into what a Naturally Thin gal eats with Frankel's 3-week food diary.EXERCISE
You are strongly encouraged to exercise daily or almost daily in order to be Naturally Thin. Frankel is a big fan of yoga for its physical benefits, but also for its mental ones too which have helped her overcome many of her destructive eating thoughts and behaviors.CONCLUSION
Naturally Thin is a common sense and entertaining book packed with practical tips and experience from Bethenny Frankel, a chef and a star of The Real Housewives of New York City.
Although she does not reveal anything revolutionary in her book, she does provide the reader with many very effective, sometimes-sneaky tricks for eating well 90 percent of the time and indulging with pure joy (and restraint) the other 10 percent.Common Misspellings
natural thin, naturaly thin, nautrally thin, natrually thin, naturally thing
Featured Diets and Supplements