Get the body of a celebrity with ModelBody International.Top Rated Diets of 2016
ModelBody International is a full lifestyle system developed by a team of expert personal trainers. ModelBody International has a list of more celebrity clients than any other fitness company in the world. Clients include Lauren Conrad, Matthew McConaughey, Matt Damon and Eva Longoria Parker.
The plan includes four areas of training: Elite personal training, signature products, speaking seminars and workshops and immersion retreats.
Nutrition and exercise tips are offered throughout the web site along with reminders that a healthy body comes only through a combination of diligent fitness training, responsible eating and proper supplements.
All programs are customized for each person, which is why you must contact the company directly for your specific guidelines. You will then be paired with a certified ModelBody International trainer in your area.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2016?
- Company offers programs specifically tailored to meet your needs
- Includes a complete wellness package for weight loss
- Celebrity clients boost the appeal of the program
- Products available including supplements
- Retreats and seminars available that focus on healthy living
- Must contact the company directly to receive rates for services and locations
- Difficult to determine what the program is and what it offers simply by reviewing the website
- Images on website and celebrity client list may intimidate many who are looking to lose weight
Although the nutrition information will be included with your customized plan, there are some nutrition guidelines that are available on the web site.
ModelBody International’s nutrition plan is based on eating meals every two to three hours to keep your metabolism active and you are asked to drink at least two liters of water each day. There are two different meal plans depending on if you desire to work out in the morning or afternoon. Below is the meal plan for those that workout in the evening:
- Breakfast: One ModelBody Optimize drink
- Snack: One apple with one tablespoon peanut butter
- Lunch: Four ounces of chicken breast, two cups salad, one handful peanuts, 8 to 16 oz cold water
- Preworkout: 1 MODELBODY Edge
- Postworkout: 1 scoop MODELBODY Elixir mixed in water or skim milk
- Dinner: Four to eight ounces of lean ground turkey, 1 cup of fresh or frozen vegetables
Exercise is a very important part of the ModelBody International way of living so it will be important to your success. While your workout will be customized to fit your fitness needs, there are some general ModelBody International guidelines you should follow.
Your workout will be five days per week and will combine 25 minutes of strength training followed by 20 minutes of cardio training. It is recommended that on one of your rest days, you engage in some yoga posses for relaxation and stretching. Below is a sample workout that may be done through the ModelBody program:
- Resistance (25 minutes): Perform three sets of 15 reps on all exercises; limit rest to 30 seconds; chest, back and ab exercises can be done on day one; shoulders, legs and abs on day two; biceps, triceps and abs on day three.
- Cardio (20 minutes): To be done immediately following resistance training; choose from running, cycling, swimming, rowing or elliptical; perform ten intervals that will last two minutes each.
Finding your perfect body can be difficult without the proper tools. ModelBody International offers you the tools you need to get the hard and healthy body you’ve been wanting. Even if you decide not to get a personalized plan, the general nutrition and exercise plan they offer on their web site can get you results too.
Having more celebrity clients than any other company in the world speaks volumes for the types of bodies that ModelBody International is capable of grooming.
Get started on the general plan and if it works for you, you might call to get your customized plan going.Common Misspellings
modelbodies international, model body international, model body incorporatedHow Does ModelBody International Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements