Detox, Supplements and Weight Loss ProductsTop Rated Diet Pills of 2016
M'lis is a producer of personal care products that promise to help you become more healthy and beautiful from the inside out. They offer a range of "Internal" products such as natural hormone therapy supplements, vitamins, purifiers, anti-aging supplements, meal replacement drinks and cleanses.
The M'lis Detoxification program includes fiber supplements, a detox supplement and a cleansing supplement. You will take these supplements as part of a liquid fast that consists of maple syrup and lemon juice.
The M'lis Instant Meals are liquid meal substitutes that are available in four flavors: chocolate, vanilla, strawberry and orange cream. M'lis says that you can replace two meals per day with Instant Meals for an effective weight-loss program. These meals are high in protein and free of artificial sweeteners, lactose, soy and gluten.
EDITOR’S TIP: Combine this supplement with a proven fat burner as Sletrokor for better results
- Many of the supplements contain important nutrients
- Weight loss program is customizable
- There is no scientific proof that the body needs cleanses
- The health claims made by M'lis have not been evaluated by the FDA
- Active ingredients in these supplements may interact with prescription medications
- Using M'lis Instant Meals to replace two meals a day can result in a dangerously low-calorie diet
- M'lis Detox program is dangerously low in calories and other necessary nutrients, and may result in severe side-effects
M'lis offers a range of supplement and vitamin products. While taking these supplements, M'lis asks that users to eat "Real Food," or in other words, whole, unprocessed foods.
If you wish to lose weight, M'lis asks that you contact one of their consultants to recommend the supplements that fit your needs.EXERCISE
There does not appear to be any specific fitness recommendations associated with M'lis.CONCLUSION
Some M'lis products may make a good addition to a healthy diet, such as their flax seed oil, calcium supplements, and vitamin D supplements. However, the weight loss and cleanse programs are a bit extreme. You should check with your doctor before starting any new supplements, particularly if you have any serious health concerns.Common Misspellings
mlis cleanse, mils cleanse, m'lis diet, mllis