Merit Fitness 725T Treadmill
Reliability, durability, tracking and comfort from a leader in home and commercial fitness.
The Merit Fitness 725T Treadmill provides an excellent low-impact at-home cardio workout, the perfect basis for any exercise regimen. With seven pre-programmed courses and customizable workouts, the Merit Fitness 725T is a reliable machine with the convenience, comfort, and tracking features you'd expect from one of the world's largest makers of fitness equipment.
Merit Fitness is part of Johnson Health Tech, a world leader in providing ellipticals, treadmills, and stationary bikes for both commercial and home use.
- 7 Preset courses
- Tri-panel LED console displaying resistance, speed, time, and distance
- Integrated hand grip and thumb pulse heart rate monitoring
- 2.25 horsepower
- Speed adjusts from 1-10 miles per hour
- Incline adjusts up to 10%
- Folding deck with AeroSoft cushion system
- LCD display requires electricity
- Users may not exceed 250 pounds
- Some workout spaces may lack the space required to accommodate the large deck (18" x 45")
The Merit Fitness 725T Treadmill is a fitness product and does not provide fitness guidance.EXERCISE
The Merit Fitness 725T Treadmill offers quick start capability in addition to seven preset courses. With fast, easily-adjusted incline and speed levels, the treadmill has the potential to provide as complex or simple a workout as desired. In addition, the 725T quickly adjusts to accommodate changing fitness needs, boasting seven preset courses and quick speed and incline adjustments.CONCLUSION
With the cushioned deck and large running area, the 725T Treadmill is an ideal fit for users of all sizes, at all levels of fitness. Providing low-impact cardio through pre-programmed courses and customizability, the 725T offers workout flexibility and fitness tracking in a sleek, sturdy, and dependable design.Common Misspellings
Meritt, Marit, Marritt, Marrit, Tredmill