Use the system that has been used by over five million people.Top Rated Diets of 2016
Lose It! is a book by Charles Teague and Anahad O’Connor that offers a personalized weight loss revolution. This book gives you a guide to a weight loss solution that has been used by more than five million people. It allows you to create a blueprint for success, effortlessly track food choices and calories and lose weight and keep it off without giving up the foods you love. With this book you create your plan, track your food and exercise results and lose weight. The book outlines the full program, which is also available online for your convenience. You don’t have to be extreme with food or exercise when it comes to getting results. There is no deprivation, detox or hard to follow rules with this diet. You simply follow calories in versus calories out.
The key to mastering this is to properly calculate your caloric intake. Many people think they are doing well with their calorie calculations, but are drastically underestimating. The book is based on five pillars of the Lose It! strategy. Those five pillars include:
- Embrace mindful empowerment: Take control of your body and the foods you put in it.
- Track your calories: There are no points or complicated algorithms to follow. But every snack, taste and bite counts!
- Track your habits: Spot behavior patterns – good and bad – that you can modify to help you meet your goal.
- Track your exercise: Learn how to burn calories in less time and boost your calorie burn even when you’re not at the gym.
- Benefit from peer support: Your social network inspires you, keeps you accountable and provides insight and advice.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2016?
- Uses the simple concept of calories in versus calories out
- Teaches you to eat healthy without being deprived
- Allows you to plan your own weight loss plan
- Guides you to correctly calculate your calories
- Book is filled with testimonials
- Offers five pillars that are easy to follow
- Online program available
- Applications available for the iPhone
- Program has helped over five million people
- Book doesn’t offer as many features as the online component
The book Lose It! teaches that in order to successfully lose weight, you must create a calorie deficit each day. You must burn more calories than you are consuming by reducing the calories you eat, and exercising to burn stored fat. This program allows you to create your own diet according to your personal preferences. You will learn what items are lower in calories and fat while being more filling so that you can eat more. One way to ensure that you are properly cutting calories is to keep track of every bite you take. Keep a food journal so that you can be accurate. You can also set up your goals for the number of pounds you hope to lose per week. Make sure you record and count calories for everything you eat. You may start to see a major difference in what you eat compared to what you thought your daily calorie count was. The book doesn’t necessarily tell you what to eat, but what changes need to be made. A typical day of eating on the meal plan within Lose It! may look similar to the menu below:
- 1 cup cubed cantaloupe
- 1 whole wheat English muffin with 2 tsp. apple butter and 1 tsp. margarine
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 1 small whole wheat bagel with 2 oz. low fat cream cheese
- 1 raw carrot in sticks
- 1 large pear
- 1 cup nonfat sugar-free yogurt
- 4 oz. broiled fish with lemon, 2 tsp melted margarine
- ½ cup steamed corn
- ½ cup steamed Brussels sprouts
- 2 tsp. margarine
- 1 cup Romaine salad with 1 sliced tomato and 1 Tbsp. French dressing
- ½ cup fresh fruit salad
Exercising is an important part of the Lose It! program. You can lose weight through diet and exercise on the program. The simple idea behind being successful on this program is to burn more calories than you consume. You can do that through adding in calorie burning exercise. Through Lose It! you can learn to burn more calories in a shorter amount of time and even boost the amount of calories you burn when you’re not at the gym. Some of the success stories that are given show you how people who have struggled with weight for years were able to change their habits and be successful. Some of the exercise you might do on the Lose It! program include:
- Jumping jacks
The world of weight loss involves a lot of fad diets and gimmicks. Every diet claims to have new information. The truth is that you need to be concerned about burning more calories than you take in, period. You don’t need any fancy science to figure this out. Lose It! offers you tips on how to eat, but doesn’t tell you specifically what you eat because that part is up to you. You will learn how to get the most of your workouts so that you’re not spending countless hours at the gym. The principles in this book have helped millions of people through the Lose It web site. Now there is the book which tells you everything you need to know. You can finally stop the yo-yo diet affect and start losing weight with the strategies in Lose It!.Common Misspellings
Lost it, losing it, loses it, losing the weight, loser itHow Does Lose It! Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements