LA to Your Door
LA Weight Loss Meal Delivery Program.Top Rated Diet Pills of 2016
NO LONGER AVAILABLE; DECEMBER 2012
LA Weight Loss Centers have helped more than one million people worldwide to lose weight and keep it off - quickly, safely and naturally. A key element in their success is LA-Branded food products like LA Lites™ and TakeOFF Juice™, plus all-natural supplements like Controltrim™ caplets.
Until now, these proven products were only available at LA Weight Loss Centers, as part of the complete LA Weight Loss Program.
Unfortunately, not everyone lives near an LA Weight Loss Center, so many people couldn’t take advantage of the LA line of weight control products.
Now you can order all of your favorite LA Weight Loss products online, no matter where you live, through the LA to Your Door website. All of the products are guaranteed to be fresh, authentic, and delivered right to your door.
In addition, you are given a chance to follow a structured diet plan so that you're not just blindly consuming the LA to Your Door products.
The Rapid Results Diet System is a flexible but structured weight loss plan that provides you with the tools you need to get on a fast track for rapid results. No matter what your lifestyle, you can stay in control on a day-by-day and meal-by-meal basis while you work toward your goal.
EDITOR’S TIP: Combine this supplement with a proven fat burner as Sletrokor for better results
- Offers convenience
- Accessible to those who live outside of the LA area
- May help to shed pounds
- Offers a variety of products
- Features a structured weight loss plan
- Not a long-term solution to weight loss
- May only result in temporary weight loss once the products are no longer consumed
LA to Your Door offers a complete menu of bars, juices, supplements and snacks, all designed to help you lose weight while also feeling full.
In addition to these products, the Rapid Results Diet System provides you with the structure you need to lose weight.
Here's how the plan works:
- A Two-part Menu Plan System that allows you to lose your first 20 pounds quickly with the Rapid Results Plan and then transition to the LA My Way Plan that includes expanded options.
- LA My Way Lifestyle Guide that provides advanced strategies and tips on all dimensions of eating, weight loss, nutrition, meal planning, healthy eating habits, metabolism, keeping active, positive thinking, dining out and enjoying vacations and special events.
- A Simple Approach for choosing foods to construct a healthy, balanced diet which will help you lose weight quickly and safely.
- Flexible Meal Combos specifically designed to support your metabolism and incorporate LA Lites to help control your hunger.
- LA Right Portions Plate to help you quickly and easily keep track of correct portions sizes.
You will use the Rapid Results Menu Plan when you first start the program and transition to the LA My Way Menu Plan once you lose 20 pounds or reach your goal, whichever comes first.
Both Menu Plans consist of foods that can easily be purchased from grocery stores or restaurants so you will be eating everyday foods, along with 2 LA Lite™ Bars each day and LA Supplements.
The program is based on the Free-to-Live™ philosophy where you lose your weight but maintain your lifestyle by personally choosing the foods you want to eat each day.EXERCISE
The exercise portion of the Rapid Results Weight Loss plan is not as structured as the eating plan, but you are encouraged to get in at least 30 minutes of physical activity, a minimum of three times per week.CONCLUSION
LA to Your Door is a meal-delivery weight loss plan that features both products and a complete diet program to help you lose weight and feel better about yourself.
Using both the trademarked LA to Your Door snacks, supplements and weight loss bars in addition to regular grocery store items, you can shed up to 20 pounds while following the Rapid Results Diet System.Common Misspellings
la to you door, la diet, la weight loss, los angeles to your door, al to your door
Featured Diets and Supplements
LA to Your Door?