You don't have to live in LA to get in shape with this chain of gyms.
LA Fitness may have started in LA but this massive workout facility is now available all throughout the country. With locations from the east coast to the west coast, LA Fitness is trying to help as many people as possible achieve a healthy lifestyle.
From individual cardio equipment to the latest in workout classes and from babysitting to heated lap pools, LA Fitness offers a bit of everything to anyone looking to stay fit and in shape and never get bored of doing the same workout.
- Located throughout the country
- Open seven days a week and 24-hours in some locations
- Offers babysitting for parents who want to stay in shape
- Offers the best and latest in fitness equipment and classes
- Affordable ratesCON
- May not have an LA Fitness gym in your area
- Does not offer strong nutrition/diet support
While LA Fitness is much more of a fitness center than a diet facility, you can work with a personal trainer to design a weight loss plan that meets your needs.EXERCISE
LA Fitness offers the latest in fitness and exercise. Here is a sampling of their services:
- State-of-the-art equipment & cardio area
- Aerobic (group exercise) classes throughout the day; specialty classes, such as, yoga, cycling, mat Pilates, Kickbox Cardio, Aqua Aerobics, and much more at no additional charge
- Heated lap pool, whirlpool spa and saunas
- Racquetball, tennis & basketball (tournaments and leagues available)
- Full locker facilities
- Personal Trainers
- Kids Klub (babysitting)
- Juice Bar
LA Fitness offers a state-of-the-art workout facility for the entire family and at affordable rates. With locations all throughout the country, and with the company continually adding more facilities, you are likely to find one close to you.
If you are looking for a place to workout that offers you a little bit of everything for just a little price, check out LA Fitness.Common Misspellings
la fitnes, los angeles fitness, la fitness gym