Kymaro's Leg Perfect
A lower body workout machine with a catchy infomercial.Top Rated Diets of 2017
Kymaro’s Leg Perfect is a device available for those that want to lose weight. This exercise machine helps you melt fat and burn calories through resistance without weights or pins. The Leg Perfect machine comes with a full DVD series to give you guidance on the types of workouts you can do for the best results. You will also receive a 30 day money back guarantee with the Leg Perfect. One other item included with your Kymaro Leg Perfect purchase is a nutrition guide. This nutrition guide paired with the Leg Perfect workouts suggest that you can lose a dress or pant size in just one week. Leg Perfect uses advanced free-weight resistance technology to get you results. Your level of resistance is controlled by twisting a handle. This machine promises to help you burn fat from the most hard to reach places.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2017?
- Offers quick results
- Uses resistance without added weights
- Comes with various workout DVDs
- Includes a nutrition plan
- Claims you will see results in just one week
- Will need additional workout or equipment to work the upper body
- Equipment is expensive considering it doesn’t offer a full body workout
- Nutrition guide only covers seven days
- Seems more like a gimmick infomercial product than a fitness machine
The nutrition plan you receive with the Leg Perfect machine only covers seven days of eating. There is little information available on what type of meal plan you will receive with the Leg Perfect. Most likely it will be one that is low in fat and calories. Below is a sample menu of 1,800 calories each day.
- Breakfast: 2 oatmeal pancakes; ¼ cup lite or sugar free syrup; blueberries; tea or water
- Snack: 1 cup homemade trail mix
- Lunch: Sliced chicken breast over mixed dark greens; low-calorie dressing; whole grain roll; 1 piece of whole fruit; water
- Snack: Fat-free frozen yogurt; sliced berries and a few chopped nuts
- Dinner: 4 oz. turkey or veggie burger on whole grain bun with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, ketchup and mustard; baked sweet potato and white potato wedges; low-calorie unsweetened drink of choice; water
- Snack: 1 ½ cup high fiber cereal; 8 oz. skim milk
The main focus of the Leg Perfect is the workout that it offers. For those considering the Leg Perfect, there are six different workouts that come with it. The workouts are designed to give you a lower body workout that can help you lose a dress or pant size in just one week. If you choose, there is an accessory kit that can be added onto your purchase to maximize the performance of your Leg Perfect. The DVD series that comes with the Leg Perfect are outlined below.
- 1 Minute Workouts – Workouts that you can do at anytime
- The Perfect Simple Six – An easy fat blasting workout
- Tone in 10 – Chisels your legs and buns in no time
- Lower Body Blast – Eliminates the fat in the hardest to reach areas
- Cardio and Core – Flattens your abs and trims your stomach at the same time
- Advanced Lower Body Super Sets – Tones your glutes and abs
Although there are videos that come with the Leg Perfect, it seems more like an infomercial gimmick than a useful fitness device. There are some testimonials available but no written studies are available speaking of the effectiveness of this product. In order to see results, you will have to work the entire body. Simply doing one minute workouts are not going to give you dramatic results.CONCLUSION
Kymaro’s Leg Perfect offers nutrition and workout DVDs to help you lose a dress size in just one week. There really isn’t anything that makes this product a must have. You can easily get a full body workout through other means rather than just the lower body workout that the Leg Perfect offers. There is very little information available on the effectiveness of the Leg Perfect. For the hefty price tag you may be better off purchasing a full body workout DVD.Common Misspellings
kimora’s leg perfect, kymoro leg perfect, perfect leg gym, legs perfectHow Does Kymaro's Leg Perfect Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
Kymaro's Leg Perfect?