Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum
Join Jillian's hard-hitting weight loss boot camp right on your Nintendo Wii console.
Fitness guru and trainer on NBC's super famous The Biggest Loser, Jillian Michaels has developed her own Wii fitness game called Jillian Michaels' Fitness Ultimatum. The games, which include 2009, 2010 and now the new 2011 versions, feature bootcamp-style workouts that you can select based upon your fitness level and workout preference.
Jillian also lends her voice to motivate you with her own fitness and lifestyle tips so that you can get the most out of your workout. As a strong proponent of getting in regular exercise, Michaels has created this game in order to stay current in the media fitness industry and combat the obesity epidemic of this country.
- Jillian Michaels' Fitness Ultimatum series encourages exercise
- Selection of workouts contain a variety of workout choices to choose from
- Jillian Michaels is a well-known and well-respected fitness expert
- Allows you to track your own workout progress with the resolution based monitoring system
- Can be used from your own home
- Nintendo Wii can be a positive fitness tool for the entire family
- Offers first-person fitness with a story based mission where you shut down an evil drug corporation
- Work out your entire body to reach your ultimate fitness goals
- Enhance your results by adding the Wii Balance Board or Wii MotionPlus
- Includes a high intensity mode to burn fat faster
- Must have a Nintendo Wii game player
- May not appeal to those who don't like video games or tech gadgets
- Initial release seems to have glitches
Jillian's Wii game contains lifestyle tips that include healthy-eating tips and advice.
If you're looking for more of Jillian's specific brand of dieting- check out her complete online diet and fitness program, or the Jillian Michaels Meal Plan, which delivers her inspired recipes to your home.EXERCISE
Jillian Michaels' Fitness Ultimatum Wii fitness series whether the 2009, 2010 or new 2011 edition challenge you as you improve your overall workout capacity from your own home. In using your Wii balance board, select the kind of workout, length of time and intensity level you prefer. The 2009 edition features a selection called Party Mode, in which you compete with another individual for a predetermined amount of time. And the 2010 series features a "Fitness Resolution" in which you plan your six-month workout routine with a training schedule and an "Exercise with Jillian" component which provides you with a one-on-one game with a 3D avatar of Jillian Michaels that demonstrates pre-made or custom routines.
The latest 2011 version of the game includes a high intensity workout mode to allow you to burn fat faster than ever. This new version also includes a Mission Mode where you work with Jillian to shut down Cureall, an evil food and drug corporation.
The games also include motion-based activities like ladder climbs, rowing and monkey bars. In addition, you'll get to track your progress by entering your own personal data as you work your way through the game.CONCLUSION
Jillian Michaels is no stranger to fitness. In keeping with the current trend of fitness, she has developed her own Wii game, called the Jillian Michaels' Fitness Ultimatum. Now with three editions, the 2009, 2010 and the 2011 versions, this interactive video game allows you to exercise as hard as you want to and as long as you want to from the comfort of your own home, while being led by an expert. It also allows you to compete with others and track your own personal progress- both of which are important motivators for maintaining a consistent exercise routine.
If you've never been a fan of video games or workout videos, then this product may not be right for you. Then again, it might be a chance to mix-up your monotonous workout and try something new.Common Misspellings
Jillien Michaels, Jillian Michaels Wii Game, Jillian Michaels Wii Fit, Jillian Michaels Ultimatum, Gillian Michaels, Jillian Michael, Jillian Michaels Fitnes Ultimatum, Jillian Michaels FitnessLearn More About Jillian Michaels