Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method
Eliminating carbs and lowering calories offers three pounds off per week.Top Rated Diet Shakes of 2016
The Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method is a diet program that offers rapid weight loss while sparing lean muscle mass. This program focuses primarily on fat loss and naturally suppresses your appetite. Ideal Protein manufactures and distributes products to health professionals and you must sign up with a center to enroll in the program. The program was medically designed and developed over 25 years ago by Dr. Tran Tien Chanh in France. There are four different phases which help stabilize the pancreas and blood sugar levels. While on this program you will teach your body to live off its own fat reserves. You will also learn that simple carbohydrates can prevent weight loss. Ideal protein is not a high protein diet.
You will be restricting sugars both simple and complex until your weight loss goal is reached. This program takes on the belief that the body cannot burn fat as long as sugar is being consumed. While on the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method, you will eat foods high in protein which will help your body burn fat reserves instead of muscle. Education is a top priority of the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method. You will learn why you gain weight and how to lose it properly.
Do You Know the Best Diet Shakes of 2016?
- Lose weight quickly
- Weight loss is stored fat rather than muscle mass
- Program teaches you why you gain weight and how to lose it
- Program is medically designed
- Eliminates sugar so the body can burn fat
- Several food products to choose from
- Program is administered through professionals
- Receive one on one service and professional support
- Eliminating sugar and carbs may be difficult for some to maintain for long periods
- Must enter name, email address and phone number to search for a center
- Cost information is not readily available
- There may not be a center in your area
- Program involves you eating prepackaged food which may leave you hungry
- Diet can involve some unpleasant side effects while the body adjusts
- You may suffer health problems if the supplements are not taken
- Exercise not recommended
- Calorie count is between 1,000-1,100 calories per day
While on the Ideal Protein plan, you will be taking some required supplements and eating prepackaged meals that the company manufactures. There is no sugar allowed as long as you are on the program. This program can be very strict to stick to, especially for those that may be used to eating carbohydrates or sugar. You must follow the plan precisely so no cheating is allowed. There are a lot of foods that are not allowed, and it is easy to see how you can drop fairly large amounts of weight each week. The eating plan is designed to help your body burn stored fat and allow your organs to function properly. Below is a list of the foods that are not allowed in phases one and two:
- Pasta, rice, potatoes, legumes, breads or carbohydrates
- Rooted vegetables of any kind including beets and carrots
- Sweet peas or corn
- Fruit or fruit juice
- Cheese or other dairy
- Soda (diet or regular)
Exercise is actually not recommended during the first three weeks of the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method. The reason for this is because your calorie intake will only be about 900 per day. The first three weeks of the program you will be teaching your body to dip into its fat stores for energy. If you exercise, you may burn too many calories and your body will start to burn off muscle as well. If you feel that you have to exercise during the first three weeks, it is recommended that you do it lightly rather than at full intensity.CONCLUSION
The Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method is basically a low-calorie, low-carb diet. This program places you on a restrictive calorie count each day, and it also requires that you eat packaged meals. With no wiggle room and such strict rules, many dieters will not be able to stick to the program. For those that can, the low calorie portion of the diet alone is bound to cause weight loss. Many people have claimed that the Ideal Protein program has worked for them. If you have the discipline and can afford the program, it may be a solution for you as well.Common Misspellings
Idea protein weight loss method, ideal weights loss method, ideal wait loss method, ideal weit loss method, idée weight loss methodHow Does Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method Compare?
Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method?