Healthy Heart Meals
A meal-delivery service with real food you’ll want to eat!
Healthy Heart Meals is a meal delivery program that is available nationwide that offers foods that are delicious and nutritious to aid in weight loss.
The key to weight loss is portion control, and Healthy Heart Meals takes the guesswork out of eating the correct amounts. You simply choose the foods you like and have them delivered directly to your home.
There are four different plans to choose from, all with different daily calorie allotments.
- Plan A consists of 1150 calories per day and a total of three meals.
- Plan B has 1350 calories with three meals plus one snack daily.
- Plan C is also 1350 calories, but uses three larger meals throughout the day.
- Plan D has 1550 calories through three large meals and one snack during the day.
All of the meals are calorie-controlled and you don’t have to do anything but pick out the meals you want and heat them up when it’s time to eat. There are vegetarian choices available for meals as well.
You can choose whether you’d like to receive three, five or six days worth of meals each week. For every three days of food there are nine choices per meal. This allows optimal convenience so that you can mix it up, or choose the same meal more than once if you find something you really like.
Healthy Heart Meals are ideal for those that have diabetes, high cholesterol and high blood pressure or heart problems.
- Convenient meals delivered to your front door
- Four plans to choose from
- Great for those with diabetes, heart disease or high cholesterol
- Available nationwide
- Choose how many days worth of meals you receive per week
- Menus constantly updating for a variety of foods
- Meals include a good mix of healthy carbs and are low in sodium and saturated fat
- Easy to understand pricing
- No additional food needs to be purchased
- No exercise plan mentioned or included with the meals
- Does not teach you how to prepare your own healthy meals
- May not be a financially feasible as a long-term approach to weight loss or weight maintenance
The Healthy Heart Meals program features four different meal plans to choose from. In order to determine which plan is best for you, you complete a quick online questionnaire that factors in your age, weight, height and weight loss goal.
You are then recommended to follow one of the four plans, which vary according to their calorie content. In addition, you can choose whether you want three, five or six days of meals delivered to you each week. Meals are delivered one time each week.
Your Healthy Heart Meals are freshly prepared and then packaged using special technology (atmospheric replacement system) which keeps your meals fresh for an extended period of time. Although your meals will stay fresh for over five days, it is suggested that you eat all of your meals before your next delivery. Many of your meals can be frozen if you need to keep them for an extended period of time.
Below are some of the meals you can choose from:
- Apricot pancakes with turkey bacon
- Peach maple pecan muffin
- Blackberry muesli
- Mushroom and leek crepes with Swiss cheese sauce
- Grilled turkey salad with mango dressing
- Latin chicken ole salad
- Pepper crusted catfish on a bun
- Mock chicken salad with Thai coleslaw
- Rosemary-crusted lamb with mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- French onion baked chicken breast topped with sautéed onion and Swiss cheese
- Salmon stuffed Portobello mushroom with rice and broccoli
- Beef carbonade on whole wheat noodles
There is no specific exercise plan, but Heart Healthy Meals does encourage exercise as a way to lose weight and burn calories.CONCLUSION
Heart Healthy Meals is a meal-delivery service that avoids creating menus around fad diets and instead offers you a selection of dishes and meals that are nutritionally balanced and taste-tested approved.
Its range of plans are organized around calorie counts and can help you lose weight or simply maintain your weight without having to do any calorie-counting yourself.
Just keep in mind that Heart Healthy Meals does not have an exercise recommendation so those using the service can choose their own activity plan.
Overall, Healthy Heart Meals is a strong contender in the pool of meal delivery services but like with any meal-delivery plan, it does not teach you how to eat and prepare your own healthy and portion-controlled meals. And while the plan is heart-healthy, get the OK from your doctor first if you have a pre-existing medical condition like heart disease, high cholesterol or diabetes.Common Misspellings
hear healthy melas, heart health meals, healthy hart meals, heart healthy meals, heart healthy meal, healthy heart meal