Focus 28 Diet
Lose 10 pounds or more in 28 days with this program.Top Rated Diet Pills of 2016
Focus28 is an online health retail store that sells high protein drinks, snacks and meals to help support weight loss or those who are following a high protein or low-carb diet.
In addition, Focus 28 is a weight loss plan that over the course of 28 days, or longer, you can work towards meeting your weight loss goals by following the Iso-Pro Fat Burning System.
The system involves eating pre-packaged and deliver-to-your-door meals that are high in protein and low in carbohydrates. In addition, you must also set aside ten minutes a day to workout using the special Focus 28 fitness routines.
The Focus 28 Diet promotes itself as being a lifelong health plan that helps you maintain a healthy weight. It teaches you to change your old eating and exercise habits to lose weight in an effective and safe manner.
You can choose between the women's or men's plan. All of the plans available include a free pedometer, shaker, Iso-Towel and foods.
EDITOR’S TIP: Combine this supplement with a proven fat burner as Sletrokor for better results
- Only requires a 28 day commitment
- Includes focus on diet and exercise
- Exercise portion is only ten minutes per day
- Portion controlled meals create awareness around what a healthy serving size is
- Encourages lifestyle changes
- Applicable for those that need to lose large amounts of weight
- Meal-delivery format is convenient
- Offers a money-back guarantee
- Includes packaged meals which may be a turn off for some
- Requires several installments for those that have large amounts of weight to lose
- Meal-delivery diet plans are not a long-term solution to weight loss
- Claims that foods in the plan can promote fat loss and speed up metabolism are exaggerated
- Doesn't address underlying issues for emotional eating
- Does not educate the dieter on how to prepare healthy and portion-controlled meals by themselves
- Ten minutes of working out a day falls way below the recommended activity amounts for those who need to lose weight and for those who simply want to stay healthy
The eating portion of this program consists of eating prepackaged meals along with some added fresh ingredients. Your program is customized based on if you are a man or a woman.
Meals come delivered to your door in a shelf-stable form, requiring that you heat it up in the microwave or on the stove for a few minutes before you eat them.
Some of the packaged meals you can enjoy with this program include:
- Mocha cream pudding and shake
- Strawberry yogurt smoothie
- Tangy orange drink
- Tomato soup
- Caramel butter pecan bar
- Cinnamon oatmeal raisin bar
- Vegetable cheese omelet
- Apple ‘n cinnamon oatmeal
- Beefy vegetable pasta
- Cheese steak macaroni
- Creamy Alfredo pasta
Although exercise is important with this program, you don’t have to wear yourself out doing it. The recommended exercise with this program is the Iso-Towel workout. You only have to commit ten minutes per day to working out.
This workout helps work on the target areas of the thighs, belly and butt. With a commitment of five minutes in the morning and five minutes in the evening, you are expected to burn off body fat and turn your body into a fat burning machine.CONCLUSION
The Focus 28 Diet is a meal-delivery weight loss plan that involves eating high protein, prepared Focus 28 meals and snacks in order to help you lose weight.
While the plan is very convenient and doesn't require much from you other than to spend 10 minutes working out a day and eating the Focus 28 meals, it is unlikely to result in long-term weight loss. Most meal-delivery diets work well for the short-term, but once the individual is preparing and eating meals on their own, the weight creeps back because they did not develop the appropriate learning tools for healthy living.Common Misspellings
focused 28, focusing 28, 28 diet focus, diet focus 28
Focus 28 Diet?