Fat Loss Revolution
Paula Owens' 12-Week program to a Hot n' Healthy Body at any age.Top Rated Diets of 2016
According to Paula Owens, one of the nation’s leading experts on nutrition, fitness and fat loss, “Sustainable and healthy fat loss entails so much more than starvation dieting and excessive exercise.” Her new book, Fat Loss Revolution, promises more than calorie-restrictive diets and hours at the gym. Instead, Owens promises to provide people with the education and tools they need to lose weight healthfully and keep it off permanently.
Author of the Amazon bestseller, The Power of 4, Owens holds a Master’s degree in nutrition and is a certified fitness professional and holistic health practitioner with more than 20 years’ experience in private health coaching.
Owens’ Fat Loss Revolution is a 12-week diet and exercise program designed to educate and inform people with the nutritional and lifestyle knowledge needed to help them lose body fat and weight permanently and in a healthy way. After the 12-week program, individuals should look and feel better, have more restful sleep, have flatter abs and reduce body fat.
Fat Loss Revolution will teach individuals the difference between fat loss and weight loss, the secrets to looking and feeling younger and how to overcome food addictions, mindless eating and sugar cravings. The program will also help people balance their hormones, eliminate symptoms of common health disorders and discover how to increase their metabolisms.
Some of Owens’ fat loss principles include:
- Balancing hormones
- Reducing and preventing future inflammation and inflammatory diseases
- Eliminating intolerant foods, chemicals and addictive foods, such as refined, processed treats
- Consuming a healthful diet of wholesome, organic food
- Engaging in smart, sensible fitness programs
Throughout Fat Loss Revolution, individuals will learn each of Owens’ principles of fat loss and how to incorporate them into their 12-week program. At the end of the book, Owens included a check list for each week so individuals could track their progress.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2016?
- The book includes 25 recipes with menus and meal planning advice
- The book includes entire workout routines with instructions and illustrations
- A check list at the end of the book keeps dieters on track
- Author is a successful diet and fitness expert with more than 20 years’ experience in the field
- The book includes information about dietary and nutritional supplements
- Encourages people to enjoy their morning cup of coffee
- The book does not have a clear step-by-step program; weeks are not laid out in chapters
- Meal plan requires dieters to rotate several food options but offers no substitutes for on-the-go breakfasts and lunches
- Meal plan is strenuous and rigid in the morning, requiring readers to drink several ounces of water with added nutrients, to eat breakfast, and then to have coffee
- The exercise program requires equipment some individuals might not be able to obtain
The Fat Loss Revolution diet and nutrition program is designed to use food to normalize blood sugar and insulin levels, balance hormones and reduce cravings in order to accelerate fat loss.
The meal plan follows the PVFC method, which was created to help people prioritize the types of foods they eat to achieve fat loss.
- P: Protein is the most important category, including animal- and plant-based proteins, such as from beans and seeds and from organic, grass-fed beef, poultry and wild-caught fish
- V: Vegetables, especially dark, leafy greens, should be the second priority to every meal
- F: Fiber and fat are third in importance, and fats should contain healthy omega-3 fatty acids
- C: Carbohydrates, such as low-glycemic foods and fruits, are the least important of the method and should be consumed rarely
The Fat Loss Revolution provides menus, recipes and grocery shopping advice for people following the diet and nutrition program. Individuals will follow the breakfast, lunch and dinner menus lined out for them for 12 weeks and are recommended to continue eating from the 25 recipes included in the book to continue and maintain fat loss.
The Fat Loss Revolution program also provides lists of foods and ingredients to avoid and lists of foods and ingredients to enjoy for easy reference.EXERCISE
The Fat Loss Revolution fitness program focuses on the intensity of the workout instead of the duration of the workout. Owens refers to her workout program as intelligent exercise consisting of resistance strength training and high-intensity aerobic intervals. Long, slow distance exercise is not recommended by the Fat Loss Revolution program. Workouts are separated into three phases with weeks of workouts set at weeks one and three and weeks two and four.
Individuals will need to obtain a gym membership or several pieces of fitness equipment, such as free weights and a pull-up bar, in order to follow the Fat Loss Revolution fitness program.
Exercises in the Fat Loss Revolution focus on:
- Increasing metabolism
- Burning fat and reducing belly fat
- Increasing strength and lean muscle mass
- Balancing hormones and reducing insulin levels
- Improving mood, energy and self-esteem
According to the program, results are guaranteed.CONCLUSION
The Fat Loss Revolution diet and exercise program focuses on the diet, fitness and lifestyle changes needed to achieve and maintain fat loss. The program provides menus and recipes as well as detailed workout routines with instructions and illustrations. However, the Fat Loss Revolution program is restrictive of foods to be eaten and requires individuals to obtain expensive gym memberships or equipment for a home gym in order to benefit from the 12-week program. The Fat Loss Revolution might be an effective weight loss and health solution but can be off-putting for individuals who are unable to obtain everything needed to follow the plan.Common Misspellings
Fat Loss Revoultion, Fat-Loss Revolution, Paula Owen's Fat Loss Revolution, Paula Owens' Fat Loss RevolutionHow Does Fat Loss Revolution Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
Fat Loss Revolution?