Fast Track Detox Diet
Claims you can lose eight pounds in a week with this detox.Top Rated Diets of 2016
The Fast Track Detox Diet is a book written by Ann Louise Gittleman. The Fast Track Detox Diet allows you to raise your metabolism, get rid of fattening toxins and lose up eight pounds that you can keep off for good. This one-day program is a full-body detox that can rid you of the toxins that might be holding on to extra weight that you don’t need.
The plan includes three stages:
- The first is the prequel, which includes seven days of incorporating detox support foods that will prepare your body for the one-day fast.
- The second stage of the program is the fast. This is one day of drinking Gittleman’s Miracle Juice throughout the day. The juice mixture includes several ingredients that will help keep hunger away as well as balance your blood sugar and boost your metabolism.
- The final stage of the program is the sequel. This stage includes three days of bringing supportive foods back into your diet that will help you keep the weight off.
There’s no strict maintenance phase involved because the Fast Track Detox Diet removes fattening toxins so that you can keep losing weight once you’ve completed it.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2016?
- Detox diet that only involves one day of fasting
- Removes fattening toxins from the body
- Continue to lose weight after completing the fast
- Lose up to eight pounds overnight
- Different eating plans to choose from
- Includes recipes
- Promise of quick results can be misleading
- Even one day of fasting can be difficult for some
- Diet can be difficult to follow for some
- No maintenance plan
- Most detox or fasting diets see a return of weight soon after
This Fast Track Detox Diet isn't a long term solution for losing weight. There are specific foods that you eat leading up to the fast. Some of the foods that must be avoided are wheat, sugar, alcohol and caffeine. Otherwise there is a specific list of foods given that you can eat.
There are also several vegetable soup recipes included to change things up a bit. Many of your favorite foods can still be eaten as long as the core four ingredients listed above are avoided. For the one-day fast, there is a special juice that you drink throughout the day that includes herbs and spices.
Some of the foods that are deemed safe on the Fast Track Detox Diet include:
- Cranberry juice
- Mustard greens
- Brussel sprouts
Exercise is mentioned as important on the program. Some might even recommend exercise during the first and final stages of the program to divert attention away from food and get a good workout. There doesn’t appear to be a specific workout plan included since overall the program is to last a week and include a one-day fast. Choosing which exercise program you include, if any, is totally up to you.CONCLUSION
The Fast Track Detox Diet is a plan that allows you to rid your body of toxins and lose weight. The promises of losing eight pounds in less than a week can be a bit misleading, but the program seems to be pretty solid.
You can give this one day detox Diet a try and see if it’s right for you. At the very least you can commit to a week of healthier eating and a one-day fast that will put you in a healthier position.Common Misspellings
fast tracked detox diet, fast track one day detox diet, one day detox, fast track detox, fast track diet, fast-track detox diet, 1 day detoxHow Does Fast Track Detox Diet Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
Fast Track Detox Diet?