Diet Myths Busted
Break through the diet clutter and find some helpful info.
Diet Myths Busted is a book written by Ann A. Rosenstein that offers readers a look at the facts about food rather than nutrition fiction. Rosenstein is a fitness instructor and personal trainer with several certifications. She wrote this book to help the average person decipher through all of the information that is currently available on the subject of dieting.
There is always some new study that comes forward, and usually it differs from information that was previously released in regards to what’s healthy. Instead of promoting a certain type of diet or exercise plan, Rosenstein simply gives you needed information. With the use of this information, you can better make informed decisions for yourself and your family. This book is about making decisions that last a lifetime.
- Information that can help you make healthier decisions
- Does not promote a certain type of diet or exercise plan
- Book written by a fitness expert
- Covers psychological responses to eating like emotion and denial
- Tells you what you should eat to have a healthy lifestyle
- Easy to understand
- Cuts through the diet information that is currently available and gives you the basics
- None to speak of
Instead of outlining a specific diet plan like most books, Diet Myths Busted reveals the information you need to know so that you can apply it to any diet of your choice. There is a lot of information on the subject of dieting available, and that can be confusing since a lot of it is conflicting. Through this book, you can learn what you need to know and apply some principles to making better choices for your health and the health of your family.
Rosenstein does warn against fad diets and offers help on identifying them. Use the tips in this book to manage your diet and gain control of your weight. Some of the diet related myths that are addressed include:
- If I stop eating sweets I will lose weight
- As long as I eat good food calories don’t count
- Low-carb diets are dangerous
- I can spot reduce my belly
- I can eat foods that will make me lose weight
- Low-fat diets are the healthiest and no fat is best
- Organic is best at any cost
There are some tips on exercise as well with Diet Myths Busted. Some popular myths about exercise are discussed and explained so that you can make informed decisions about getting a beneficial workout. Something to consider when it comes to exercise is what your overall goal might be. You need to establish that first so that you know what direction to go in.CONCLUSION
Diet Myths Busted can be a great addition to your library because it offers honest information that will be helpful. There are so many different sources available for diet information, and a lot of them give the facts only as they pertain to a particular diet. Using Diet Myths Busted can help you sort through all the fluff and start losing weight in a healthy way.Common Misspellings
diet myth busting, diets myths busting, dieting myts busted, diet busted myths, busting diet myths