Color Me Vegan
Enjoy these vegan recipes classified by color.Top Rated Diet Pills of 2016
Color Me Vegan is a newly released book that showcases 150 recipes that are able to boost your health while imparting tons of color and variety with plant-based foods. With this vegan cookbook, each chapter is classified by a different color and guides that section of the book. Color Me Vegan is written by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau and is for vegans, vegetarians and those on the fence. Goudreau is an advocate of helping people make better food choices and has written several other vegan cookbooks. She has been recognized as an expert on plant based foods.
The recipes within this cookbook include starters and salads, main dishes, side dishes and desserts. The various color recipes keep your eyes wanting to eat these foods as well as your stomach. You will learn how so many of the nutrients and antioxidants found in fruits and vegetables as well as whole grains and legumes can be incorporated into your meals for optimal health benefits.
EDITOR’S TIP: Combine this supplement with a proven fat burner as Sletrokor for better results
- Showcases colorful vegan recipes
- Designed to show how beneficial vegan food can be
- Recipes categorized by color of foods
- Foods designed to be appealing to the eye as well as tasty and healthy
- Book written by vegan food expert
- Features 150 different recipes
- Includes recipes for everything from appetizers to desserts
- Only appeals to the vegan audience or those interested in eating vegan
Color Me Vegan offers 150 recipes for those interested in vegan cooking and eating. One benefit to this book is that each chapter is categorized by a color and all the foods within that chapter will be the same color. All of the recipes in this book are plant-based. Some of the included recipes are:
- Radicchio fennel salad with caper dressing
- Chilled blueberry mango soup
- Lavender-roasted purple onions
- Eggplant with dengaku sauce
- Purple plum pie with crumble topping
There is no exercise associated with Color Me Vegan.CONCLUSION
Vegan cooking is growing quickly in popularity. More and more people are realizing the benefits of a vegan diet. Color Me Vegan appeals to those looking for cooking ideas and wanting to optimize their health at the same time. This cookbook offers 150 recipes that are all plant-based. The intense color is a major highlight to the meals that are featured in this book. Whether you classify yourself as a vegan or just someone that wants to try some vegan recipes, Color Me Vegan offers plenty of recipes you can experiment with.Common Misspellings
colar me vegan, color me vegans, color ma vegan, coor me vegan
Featured Diets and Supplements
Color Me Vegan?