A diet pill promising to block fat and carbs during those cheat meals.Top Rated Diet Pills of 2016
CHEATmeals is touted as a dietary supplement that lets you have your cake and eat it too. This supplement states that you can cheat on your diet by enjoying some of your favorite foods without feeling guilty. CHEATmeals claims to have a 96.7 percent success rate and states that it is the pill celebrities use to eat anything they want. The supplement is said to block carbs, reduce digestive problems, lower cholesterol and decrease blood sugar. CHEATmeals offers something called Synergy Optimizer technology and claims to reduce gas, bloating and the product is medically endorsed as a safer and more effective option than other drugs like Xenical and Alli.
CHEATmeals is guaranteed to work for every person because it blocks both carbs and fat. You can try CHEATmeals risk free if you order directly from their web site. You simply take the supplement before you plan to have a cheat meal.
Do You Know the Best Weight Loss Pills of 2016?
- Offers written and audio testimonials
- Claims to be effective for long-term use
- Makes a lot of claims that you can eat whatever you want and lose weight
- Fosters the belief that this is a magic pill you can take to lose weight without any additional work
- Claims of clinical studies but none are available on the web site
- Encourages eating high fat and high carbohydrate cheat meals as frequently as you want
- Requires several pills per cheat meal which can become very expensive
- Chitosan Ultra
- Cassia Nomame Extract
- NeOpuntia Nopal
- White Kidney Bean Extract
- Citrin Hydroxycitric Acid
- Amylase Enzyme
- Lipase Enzyme
As a dietary supplement, take three pills or more with two cups (16 oz.) of water, 15-30 minutes before each high carbohydrate or high fat "cheat" meal.DIET and EXERCISE
There is no specific diet or exercise plan recommended with CHEATmeals. The supplement is used to block fat and carbs so it wouldn’t need to be taken if you are eating a high protein meal with vegetables.CONCLUSION
CHEATmeals appears to be another supplement offering unrealistic results and requiring that you make no changes to lose weight. This product requires you make no changes to your diet and actually encourages you to eat unhealthy foods as long as you take the supplement to block excess fat and carbohydrates. There are some reliable supplements available that may help your progress with the proper diet and exercise. CHEATmeals seems to be more about making promises than teaching healthy habits.Common Misspellings
cheetmeals, cheatsmeals, chetmela pills, cheat mealsHow Does CHEATmeals Compare?