Bowflex TreadClimber TC5500
Versatile unit combines a treadmill, elliptical, and stairclimber, with tracking and preprogrammed functionality to boot.Top Rated Diets of 2016
The Bowflex TreadCimber TC1000 is the latest model utilizing the company's unique TreadClimber technology. This unique design offers all the benefits of the best low-impact workouts, with a treadmill, stairclimber, and an elliptical trainer in a single unit. In the TC5500, Bowflex introduces their new G.O. Coach feature. G.O. Coach technology (goal-oriented programming) facilitates simple planning to assist in creating, monitoring, and meeting your fitness targets.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2016?
- Offers treadmill, stairclimber, and elliptical functionality
- Variable speed from 0.5-4.5 miles per hour
- 12 levels of resistance
- Provides G.O. Coach capability for setting goals and tracking progress
- Offers standard and customized workouts
- Longer treadle design
- Accommodates tracking for up to four users
- Displays 15 functions, including time, distance, calorie burn,heart rate and program
- May be too large for some workout spaces
- Chest strap required for heart rate monitoring
- May be too loud for some users
- Some users may not be challenged by the maximum speed of 4.5
- Maximum user weight of 300 pounds
The Bowflex TreadClimber TC5500 is a fitness product. Nutritional guidance is not included.EXERCISE
The Bowflex TreadClimber TC5500 offers three workout types. Utilizing the company's unique TreadClimber technology, the TC5500 functions as a treadmill, stairclimber, and elliptical. Users may choose from standard, preprogrammed workouts (including nine landmark challenges), or create a custom workout.CONCLUSION
From trusted fitness leader Bowflex, the TreadClimber TC5500 offers three varieties of low-impact cardio through a treadmill, elliptical, and stairclimber within a single unit. With 12 adjustable resistance settings and speeds ranging from 0.5-4.5 miles per hour, users can continually create ever-challenging workouts. The console display shows all the key fitness metrics, while the new G.O. Coach technology offers the ultimate in goal setting and monitoring--for up to four users!Common Misspellings
bow flex, tc 5500, tread climberHow Does Bowflex TreadClimber TC5500 Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
Bowflex TreadClimber TC5500?