Body By Glamour
Glamour Magazine's free weight loss and fitness program.Top Rated Diet Pills of 2016
Body By Glamour is a 12-week diet program that is offered to anyone for free. This program is available for you to meet your New Year’s resolution of getting fit and staying fit. Signing up is free and the program is free. You can lose up to eight pounds in the first four weeks and receive everything you need to be successful. Some of the things you receive include easy nutrition advice, cardio and strength plans customized for your shape, simple tools to help you track your food and workouts and daily prizes to keep you motivated. When you sign up you are automatically entered to win a $1,500 shopping spree from the Gap.
With Body By Glamour you receive a food goal, cardio goal and a strength training goal each week. You can track your workouts, body statistics, nutrition and your sleep patterns. The first thing you do once you’ve registered is set up your goals. Next you set up your diet and your fitness plan. The Body By Glamour program is for both men and women that want to lose weight, tone up or develop their overall health. You get to choose what type of diet you will be on so you are not forced into an eating plan you won’t like. All the work and calculations are done for you. All you have to do is follow the plan to reach your goals.
EDITOR’S TIP: Combine this supplement with a proven fat burner as Sletrokor for better results
- Program works with your preferences
- Gives an estimate of how long it will take to reach your goals
- Body By Glamour is completely free
- Gives detailed nutrition instructions
- Focuses on both diet and exercise
- Customized workouts based on your preferences
- Choose the diet that works with your preferences
- Program starts at your current fitness levels
- Provides everything you need to reach your fitness goals
- Requires dedication and commitment
- Users must honestly document all of their calories and workouts
There are various diets you can use with the Body By Glamour program. You will choose what diet you want to use depending on what your goals are. The program is open to those that want to lose weight, build strength or just improve their fitness. After answering a few questions about your fitness goals, you will receive a breakdown of your daily calorie target range, how long it will take you to reach your goals and a weekly synopsis of what foods you should eat. Below are the different types of diets you can choose from. Once you select a diet plan, your personalized report will be available to show you what you should eat.
- Low fat: Ideal for weight loss and those who are less active
- Low carb: Ideal for weight loss and general fitness
- Bodybuilder: Ideal for strength building
- Balanced: Ideal for all around fitness and nutrition
The first week on the Body By Glamour eating program involves a cleanse. This cleanse still allows you to eat so you won’t have to deal with side effects or the feeling of starvation. You will feel less bloated during this week and could lose up to five pounds due to the eating habits. You will also find that you have more energy. In week one you can eat as many fruits and vegetables as you want. The best types of fruit include berries, apples and pears. These can be fresh or frozen depending on your preference. For vegetables, the only one that cannot be eaten in unlimited quantities is potatoes. You should also have rough ½ to ¾ cup of whole grain carbohydrates at each meal. Low or nonfat dairy products are allowed including milk and Greek yogurt. Small amounts of healthy fats and lean protein are also available during this first week.
Some of the things to be avoided include red meat, butter and cheese, packaged foods, alcohol, sugar and artificial sweeteners, caffeine and breads including pasta and crackers. There are constant reminders that many of these foods will be allowed in the second week of the program, in moderation. The meals for week one include three small meals and two snacks each day. A complete day on the low fat diet menu during this first week is reflected below:
- Breakfast: Mexican scramble made with 3 egg whites, onions, peppers, salsa and 1/4 of an avocado
- Morning snack: fruit and nuts - one cup of berries with 2 tbsp. walnuts, peanuts or cashews
- Lunch: Tuna salad on greens - mix 4 oz. tuna with 1/2 cup chickpeas, 1 tsp. olive oil and a squeeze of lemon; serve on greens
- Afternoon snack: Peanut butter apple - sliced apple dipped in 1 tbsp. natural peanut butter or cashew butter
- Dinner: Spicy Napa slaw with shrimp
Your recommended workouts will depend on what your fitness goals are. You answer a few questions about what your main fitness goal is, how many days you can devote to working out each week, what your beginning fitness level is and what equipment you have access to. The exercise plans that are recommended will fit all of the criteria you enter and you will have several to choose from each month. With your exercise routine, you will have photos and slideshows showing you how to execute the moves. Your plan will include a strength component and a cardio component. Below is the cardio component for a user with the goal of losing weight:
- Weave 15 minutes of cardio exercise into each strength routine you do this week; do an additional 25 minutes of any type of cardio you like two times this week
- If you’re not mixing cardio and strength as recommended, simply do 25 minutes of any type of cardio you like three times this week
There are various exercises that are recommended for your cardio workouts. Some of the most common ones suggested by Body By Glamour include:
- Fast walking
- Jumping jacks
- Elliptical training
Weight loss is a very popular subject during the beginning of every year. There are many people looking for the right program to help them lose the unwanted pounds they weren’t able to lose before. It is not often that you find a program allowing you a customized diet complete with menus and recipes as well as customized workouts all for free. Body By Glamour offers you absolutely everything you need to lose weight or simply meet your fitness goals. You are in complete control of both your diet and exercise plan when you sign up for this free program. You will get new menus each week and a new workout plan every month. The exercise plans are created by fitness experts and the diets by registered dieticians. The elements of the program that you will be using have often been used by top celebrities to reach their fitness goals. There really is nothing to lose with a program like this. For those who are trying to lose weight, you will find the program shows you how to eat healthy and exercise to drop pounds. All of the elements seem safe and effective if you are willing to put in the work.Common Misspellings
glamour body, body by glamorous, glamorous body, body by glamer, Body By Glamoure, body by glam
Body By Glamour?