Biggest Loser Wii Game
Compete and lose weight with your favorite Biggest Loser contestants!Top Rated Diets of 2016
The Biggest Loser Wii game is based upon the hit NBC weight loss reality series. Compatible with Nintendo and DS systems, The Biggest Loser Wii game allows you to challenge other Biggest Loser contestants to weekly challenges that target your upper body, lower body, core and cardiovascular strength as you sweat and tone your body from the comforts of your living room.
The Biggest Loser Wii game includes four key components:
- The Fitness Program, which allows you to select a four, eight or 12 week fitness program
- The Healthy Lifestyle Tool, which includes encouragement and tips from former Biggest Loser contestants and trainers
- Recipes from the Biggest Loser cookbooks
- Exercise Routines and Challenge Events in which you can compete against former contestants.
By following same hardcore fitness workouts and the structured diet plan as the series' contestants have, you can achieve your weight loss and fitness goals without the barrage of live cameras or screams from Jillian Michaels.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2016?
- Combines elements of successful diet program with at-home fitness
- Features a variety of exercises that are challenging and fun
- Convenient to use
- Offers motivation to couch-potatoes and video game enthusiasts to become more active
- Includes a diet component
- Available for Nintendo Wii and Nintendo DS
- Compete against some of the most popular former contestants
- At-home fitness may not appeal to those who need the stimulation of the gym
- May not appeal to those who have never used the Wii technology
- Must have Nintendo or DS operating systems
The Biggest Loser Wii game allows you to monitor your caloric intake, receive personal advice and health tips from former contestants, and access delicious and healthy recipes from Biggest Loser cookbooks.
You can quite simply find out how many calories you need to consume in order to lose weight, track the foods you have eaten and compare this information to the calories you expended during your workout in order to stay on top of your weight loss progress.
The colorful and interactive display creates an easy-to-use program that educates as it entertains.EXERCISE
The Biggest Loser Wii game offers numerous interactive features which fully employ the innovative, sensor-driven Wii hardware.
Using the Wii Balance Board, choose from 66 exercises including cardio, squats, lunges and knee lifts as you mirror your trainer’s movements while the Wii technology monitors your movements and helps you become more efficient at each exercise.
You design your own workout based upon your fitness goals and schedule. You also have a chance to compete against one of your favorite former Biggest Loser contestants like Ali, Amy, Michelle, Drea, Bernie, Pete, Matt, or Jim.
Each week, you are given a fitness challenge in which you compete against your chosen contestant and track your progress on the virtual calender.
From yoga to cardio boxing and from obstacle courses to military-style push-ups, the variety of exercise routines will keep you motivated and challenged throughout your entire fitness program.CONCLUSION
The Biggest Loser Wii game allows you to compete against some of your favorite former Biggest Loser contestants and sweat just as much they did, all from the convenience of your own home.
With an array of challenging workouts to choose from, a customized exercise and diet plan, if you are a fan of The Biggest Loser and are a Wii-fan (or want to be a Wii fan), then The Biggest Loser Wii game is a must-have.Common Misspellings
bigest loser wii game, biggest loser wii, biggest looser wii game, biggest loser wi, biggest loser nintendo game, biggest loser gameHow Does Biggest Loser Wii Game Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
Related Diets: The Biggest Loser At Home Program, Biggest Loser Fitness Program, EA Sports Active, iTrain, Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum , Wii Fit Plus, My Weight Loss Coach for Nintendo DS, Wii Fit
Biggest Loser Wii Game?