Aunt Sandy's Medical Marijuana Cookbook
Recipes for cooking with marijuana that include more than brownies.Top Rated Diets of 2016
Medical marijuana is a hot topic around the country these days. In some states it’s legal while other states don’t allow it. Sandra Moriarty is a professor at Oaksterdam University in California and has authored the cookbook Aunt Sandy's Medical Marijuana Cookbook. This cookbook offers options for those who take medical marijuana and want to incorporate it into their foods. The recipes are classic and include some common favorites like mac and cheese, buffalo wings and scalloped potatoes. There are also recipes included for special dietary needs like vegan, vegetarian, low-calorie, sugar-free and gluten-free. You can adjust the potency level within each recipe as needed. This cookbook is a great resource for those who want to cook with marijuana and have it in dishes other than brownies.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2016?
- Showcases ways to cook with marijuana
- Offers comfort food recipes
- Recipes allow for varying levels of potency
- This cookbook used in courses at Oaksterdam University
- Book offers information on using marijuana for medical conditions
- Shows you how to cook with marijuana safely
- Offers low calorie, vegetarian, vegan, sugar-free and low-fat options
- Recipes include savory dishes as well as desserts
- This style of cooking only applicable to those who use medical marijuana
- Some would argue this may promote the use of illegal marijuana
The focus of Aunt Sandy's Medical Marijuana Cookbook is making both savory and sweet dishes incorporating the cannabis plant. This isn’t a diet cookbook, but one that centers on a certain ingredient. The recipes in this book will allow you to experiment with cooking using marijuana and gives information on using it for medical purposes. You can also adjust the level of potency within your dishes using this cookbook. Some of the recipes included are:
- Cannabis Gumbo
- Creamy Zucchini Soup
- Adobo Pork Chops
- Braised Short Rips and Egg Noodles
- Ranch Dressing
- Olive Medley
- Scalloped Potatoes
- Dizzy Bird Turkey with Stuffing
There is no exercise associated with Aunt Sandy's Medical Marijuana Cookbook.CONCLUSION
Cooking with cannabis may be something that few people think about. It can become necessary for those who need to use medical marijuana. Some might find cooking with the plant easier or more desirable but lack the knowledge and recipes to make that happen. Aunt Sandy's Medical Marijuana Cookbook is a great resource for experimenting with cooking and incorporating cannabis into your favorite savory or sweet meals.Common Misspellings
auntie sandy’s medical marijuana cookbook, aunt sandi’s medical marijuana cookbook, aunt sandy’s medicle marijuana cookbook, aunt sandy’s medical mirjuana cookbookHow Does Aunt Sandy's Medical Marijuana Cookbook Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
Related Diets: IBS Diet
Aunt Sandy's Medical Marijuana Cookbook?