He's the enthusiastic, self-proclaimed America's Personal Trainer.
He says he's "America's Personal Trainer," making physical fitness a part of the American lifestyle. Since the early '80s, Tony Little has been making headlines throughout the bodybuilding circuit and continues to make an impact today with his line of fitness products. Having suffered a frightening accident with a school bus, he was left debilitated for quite some time. He rose above and not only motivates customers to tone up and lose weight, but shows how anybody can make a difference in their own lives by making healthy choices.
Testimonials on Tony Little's website are very convincing. Many exercise and supplements feature client success stories, but the photos often look enhanced. These satisfied customers come from across the U.S. and the globe, and represent men, women and teens.
- Affordable in-home exercise equipment
- Personal training advice
- Personal Trainer Hotline
- Provides healthy fast-food choices
- Fitness expert
- Available for purchase online and in major retailers
- Product warranty must be purchased separately
- Product warranty not available for all products
Tony Little's site offers his ten suggestions for eating right to lose weight and remain healthy. At a glance, these are:
- Lean proteins, including beef, turkey, chicken, fish and tofu
- Reduce high-glycemic carbs like white pastas and rice, sugar and some potatoes
- Pair carbs with protein
- Keep high fiber in your diet
- Drink lots of water each day
- Daily food consumption should be 40 percent protein, 40 percent carbs and 20 percent fats
- Eat 4-6 small meals each day
- Portions should be the size of a fist
- Be picky when eating out
- Get plenty of exercise, at least three days a week
Tony recognizes that healthy meals cooked at home are not always a possibility. He has examined some of the more popular fast food and makes a few suggestions that should keep you in the safe zone when hitting the drive-thru:
- Burger King - Chicken Whopper Jr., grilled without mayo
- Taco Bell - Soft Chicken Tacos
- Subway - 6" subs without cheese or mayo
- Salads - Use vinegar/oil dressing and no cheese
The Tony Little products are exercise centric. It's all about getting up and moving that body to be more toned and healthy. Tony's various exercise machines can help you lose weight, and best of all, come with the guidance of personal trainer videos to ensure even the newest fitness enthusiasts are working out the right way.
You can also pay for a membership to Ask Your Personal Trainer. Access a live person over the phone or choose the less expensive email option. Either way, you'll receive one-on-one guidance that takes in to account your current fitness level and how best to steer you toward your goal.PRODUCTS
- Gazelle Edge - a glider great for upper/lower body workouts and cardio
- Gazelle Power Plus - 8 aerobic exercises on one machine
- Ab-Lounge Extreme - Comfortable chair to effectively work the abs
Videos Tony offers dozens of award-winning videos to compliment his equipment and provide personal trainer guidance for the rest of your routine.
Wellness You can find a variety of therapy pillows and massage products from Tony Little.CONCLUSION
Tony Little is one big brand when it comes to fitness. He started out pursuing fitness as a hobby, but following a near-death accident, he depended on it to regain his life. His experience and expertise are made available to you through a catalog of fitness equipment, training videos and books, electronic personal training advice and a variety of other wellness products. Tony Little has been a trusted and recognized brand for many years.Common Misspellings
Tony Litle, Toni Little, Tony Litttle, Tony Litlle