The Fresh Diet
A fresh approach to meal-delivery diets
- Established: 2005
- Founder: Zalmi Duchman
- Headquarters: Surfside, Florida
- Accessibility: Online ordering with daily or twice weekly delivery
- Diet Type: Meal delivery
- Gender: Male, female
The Fresh Diet is a local service that hails out of North Florida and serves the entire South Florida region. It bases its fresh-food delivery service solely on the Zone Diet by Dr. Sears, but is not in any way affiliated with the good doctor or his site. Instead, The Fresh Diet is, in effect, a kitchen that cooks and compiles the best of Dr. Sear's food ideas and ships them daily to the recipient. Nothing is ever frozen or vacuum-packed.
In order to make this service both healthy and affordable, the staff at The Fresh Diet have a roll-over plan that allows you to cancel a meal within 24 hours and to re-utilize it at a later date. Thus, if you have plans to leave town for a couple days, you won't lose out on your meal ticket, you will simply order two that would have belonged to the previous week and add them at a later date. A 24/7 concierge is always at your service to help with these last-minute change of plans.
Finally, in order to accommodate their client’s likes and dislikes, or food allergies, The Fresh Diet allows up to eight choices of "never serve me" foods for their Chef's Choice package, and an unlimited array of "I do not like" listings from their Premium Choice package.
The Fresh Diet began in Florida in 2005 and continues to grow. Almost like a caterer on steroids, The Fresh Diet ensures that you never have to suffer through a TV dinner or canned soup meal again. Additionally, since it is based on one of the most respected diet plans, more commonly known as a way-of-life eating plan, it ensures that you will obtain a full array of nutritional foods that are actually good for you. No more guessing at caloric intake or trying to figure out the percentage of carbohydrates versus proteins. This company balances each meal and snack according to the Zone Diet outlines.PRO
The Fresh Diet is a progressive company that is growing rapidly. Their chefs strive to bring new recipe ideas to the table and compete with one another for the privilege of offering them on The Fresh Diet's refreshing menu.
- Always fresh, never frozen or vacuum-packed food.
- Three meals and two snacks delivered fresh daily.
- Choose meals up to 31 days ahead or no less than 3 days prior.
- Emergency 24-hour cancellation available through a personal concierge.
- Personal diet counselors are at your service to help advise you concerning weight issues.
- Recently expanded to serve more locations than just Miami
- At this time, only serving Miami, Chicago and Tri-State area of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut
- This is a Gourmet Food service and is probably not a good option for a family situation
The Zone Diet is a loud and proud proponent of the Omega-3 group of fatty acids, and their healthy benefits. Since Omega-3s are primarily found in fish oils, The Fresh Diet offers a wide array of fish, cooked to perfection by a group of chefs who enjoy cooking. Of course, they also offer steak or corned beef, but each dish is balanced with fruits, vegetables and snacks, designed for optimal nutrition. A small sampling of food choices are:
- Crab Cake Drizzled with Chipotle Lime Sauce
- Spicy Tilapia Steak, dressed with jerk rub & lime
- Fruit Kabobs with Citrus Yogurt Dip
- Smoked Salmon with eggs on whole wheat with chives and lemon balm
- Avocado Swiss California Burger on Whole Wheat Bun
- Exotic Fruit Salad with Fresh Mango, Papaya, Kiwi, Pineapple & Passion Fruit w/yogurt
The Fresh Diet is a big success in the limited area it currently serves. The very essence of its existence is that it provides fresh food within a defined delivery area, meaning that the food is not only the highest quality, but prepared with solid dietary foundations found within the Zone Diet. If this enterprising young business franchises, and keeps its quality and delivery viable enough to ensure freshness, it may very well be one of the best diet offerings to come along in a great while.Common Misspellings
Frash Diet, Fresh Deit, Freshest Diet, Fresh Meals Diet