This little sticker can potentially provide weight loss.Top Rated Diet Pills of 2016
First there were patches to help you quit smoking, then birth control, and now there is a patch for losing weight. Created for women trying to lose those last five pounds, the Pink Patch is a substance-infused sticker that you slap on once a day to curb your appetite. The ingredients, which seep into the skin, are intended to control your appetite for 24 hours while revving up your metabolism, curbing your appetite, boosting your energy and elevating your mood. Pink Patch is the newest product from Curb Your Cravings, responsible for the Hoodia patch.
The Pink Patch is marketed toward girls and women in their teens and early twenties. You are expected to lose approximately one to three pounds each week.
The suggested use for the Pink Patch is to stick one patch on your skin in the morning and leave it on throughout the entire day. You are encouraged to drink a lot of water, avoid alcohol and limit caffeine to only a cup per day while you are wearing the Pink Patch.
Do You Know the Best Weight Loss Pills of 2016?
- The Pink Patch may be able to help you lose weight
- Pink Patch does not cite any side effects
- No FDA approval or evaluation of the supposed and intended results of the Pink Patch
- No scientific or medical claims to support the Pink Patch claims
- It targets young women whose bodies might be more vulnerable to the unregulated and synthesized ingredients contained in the Pink Patch.
- Does not include any guidelines for how to maintain a healthy weight once the young woman stops wearing the patch.
- It encourages young women to be skinny and to do introduce potentially harmful substances into their bodies in order to achieve their dream bodies
The Pink Patch contains, Fucus Vesiculosus , a type of seaweed, used in holistic medicine to reduce excess weight by increasing metabolism. It also contains yerba mate, a South American stimulant and hunger suppressor and lecithin, an emulsifier that is claimed to re-proportion your body weight. The ingredients in the Pink Patch are absorbed into the skin and are time released throughout the day.DIET and EXERCISE
Even though there is no formal diet or exercise plan you should follow while wearing the Pink Patch, you are encouraged to eat a low-fat and low-calorie diet and exercise in order to be see the intended weight loss results.CONCLUSION
The Pink Patch is a dietary supplement that has not been approved or evaluated by the FDA, therefore its effectiveness and safety cannot be validated. Also, be warned of any supplement that claims to shed pounds by simply putting a sticker on your arm. Moreover, since this product is targeted specifically to young women, it promotes the pressure for women to be skinny by doing whatever they can to achieve their perfect body even if that means taking a product that is unregulated and potentially harmful. As with any new drug or supplement, consult with your medical doctor before taking the Pink Patch.Common Misspellings
pinkpatch, pinc patch, penk patch, pink patchHow Does Pink Patch Compare?