Diet supplement makes claims, but is vague about product details.Top Rated Diet Pills of 2016
Phenterthin is an appetite suppressant and fat burner available without a prescription. The product claims to be the best selling appetite suppressant for females in America. This once-daily pill claims to decrease appetite, burn fat and boost your metabolism up to 75 percent.
Phenterthin does not provide any ingredient information. It claims to be all-natural, but there is nothing posted to support or counter this.
EDITOR’S TIP: Combine this supplement with a proven fat burner as Sletrokor for better results
- Suggests that clinical trials have been conducted
- Offers a free trial, although there is an auto-bill program
- Claims to offer results safely
- No ingredient information
- No detailed explanation of product claims
- No FDA approval
- Website is saturated in typographical errors
- Does not describe side effects
No food or recipe advice is given.EXERCISE
Phenterthin does not make any exercise recommendations or direction.CONCLUSION
Phenterthin leaves too many unanswered questions and appears to be purposely vague about product details and effects. Compared with other diet pills, the product is expensive. There also isn't any support or recommendation for healthy diet or exercise.Common Misspellings
Phenerthin, Phenerthin Diet, Fenterthin, Phentrazine, Phentraslim, Phenterslim