Miralene Weight Loss System
Diet supplement with hoodia and green tea.
The Miralene Weight Loss System is a three-part weight loss supplement containing hoodia, the native African plant, which may help to control hunger, and green tea, which boosts energy. The Miralene system contains three separate supplements, which are all intended to play an integral function in dropping extra pounds. The three supplements are: Mild Colon Cleanse, Thermogenic Fat Burner and a Natural Digestive Aid. There is not too much information on the list of ingredients in each of three supplement bottles. The Thermogenic Fat Burner contains hoodia and green tea. Hoodia has been gaining popularity for its supposed ability to suppress appetite.
The website does recommend that you consult with your physician before taking the Miralene Weight Loss System.
- Consuming just three pills to lose weight sounds like a dream
- Not approved by the Federal Drug Administration
- Hoodia’s effects on weight loss have not been scientifically proven
- Side effects of the Miralene Weight Loss System are not listed on their website
- Website has more anecdotal comments rather than factual information on the contents of each of the supplements
- Website contains very little customer support. You must read the very small print in the Terms and Conditions page in order to retrieve a phone number.
- Getting in touch with a phone representative is very difficult
The idea behind the Miralene Weight Loss System is that by consuming this triad of supplements you will be able to clean out your intestinal tract ridding yourself of toxic build-up, suppress your appetite and break down fat more effectively. There are no specific recommendations for what you can eat or how much you can eat. That is not to say you can eat to your heart’s content but rather the company does not offer any eating or cooking recommendations.EXERCISE
Miralene does not provide any exercise guidance or recommendations.CONCLUSION
Since the website claims that Miralene LLC has no specialized knowledge concerning the benefits or drawbacks of using this product, one should be concerned about taking this product. More factual information is needed on the safety and efficacy of this product rather then to simply rely on the online testimonials of prior or current users. And since one of the products showstoppers, the plant hoodia, is not only not approved by the FDA but there is also question as to the purity and amount of hoodia that is included in manufactured products such as Miralene, consuming this product as a quick ticket to lose weight comes with its risks and red flags.Common Misspellings
Mirelene, Miralean, Myralin, Meerleen, Mirlene