The fasting diet the stars are drinking up.Top Rated Diet Pills of 2016
The Master Cleanser Diet, also known as The Lemonade Diet, is a fasting plan that will shed pounds quickly. The diet was created by Stanley Burroughs more than 50 years ago. Burroughs, a proponent of varying alternative health remedies, had no medical or nutritional training.
The Lemonade Diet claims that its fasting technique rids the body of toxins that are induced by bad diet, lack of exercise and "negative mental attitudes." But where does the lemonade come into play? Well, that's all your going to ingest for 7-10 days. The magic elixir, purported to have been used by celebrities like Beyonce, Denzel Washington and Robin Quivers (of the Howard Stern Show) has grown in popularity, evidenced by the user video diaries that can be found on sites like YouTube.
EDITOR’S TIP: Combine this supplement with a proven fat burner as Sletrokor for better results
- Fast weight loss, although there are no scientifically proven benefits to the Lemonade Diet, but that's obviously going to happen when you starve yourself
- There is no medical evidence that cleansing diets work to rid the body of toxins
- It's a short-term solution to something that needs to be a lifetime change
- The Lemonade Diet, like all extended fasts, can have adverse effects on your organ function and metabolism.
The Lemonade Diet has fasters drink anywhere from 6 to 12 glasses of lemonade daily. The maple syrup diet recipe for the concoction is as follows:
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice or lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. real maple syrup
- 1/10 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 8 oz. water
Exercise is not addressed on The Lemonade Diet. And how could you properly exercise when you are fasting on a liquid diet?CONCLUSION
Fasting, or "cleansing" diets, are fantastic bait for people looking for a quick fix to their weight woes. It's why celebrities are drawn to it. Maybe any possible health risks are okay for them, since they can write it off as a danger they take on for their career. But for the rest of us who should be thinking about a lifetime solution, look for something you can live with forever.Common Misspellings
lemonaide diet, lemon diet, limon diet, lemonade deit