LA Weight Loss
Lose weight and look great like everyone in LATop Rated Diets of 2016
Get started by saving with these LA Weight Loss Coupons
LA Weight Loss is a company that has a history of weight loss centers and high powered sales tactics. However, LA Weight Loss has recently closed many of their centers around the country and transformed their program to one that can be done entirely online. There are a few physical centers that remain, but the online program allows you to participate in the program no matter where you live. The LA Weight Loss program is designed for those with a busy lifestyle. You can achieve weight loss results quickly using this program. The key to the fast and effective results is called the transmetabolic factor.
This helps your body burn calories throughout the day. You don’t have do anything special for this factor to occur, you just have to follow the LA Weight Loss menu plan. Although the claim is that the transmetabolic factor occurs through the foods you eat, you are required to purchase nutrition supplements each month with the LA Weight Loss program. With the meal plan, each meal includes balanced amounts of protein, carbohydrates and good fat. Portion control and timing of meals is also very important on this program. When you start the program, you use the LA Rapid Results Food Guide. This guide is followed until you lose 20 pounds. At that point you will transition to the LA My Way Food Guide. If your goal is to lose less than 20 pounds, you would transition once you reach your goal. The foods you will eat are those that you purchase at your local grocery store. There are no prepackaged meals to buy, but you are encouraged to purchase and eat two LA Lite Bars each day along with LA SmartTrim Nutritionals.
You will choose the foods you eat each day and never be forced to eat things you don’t like. There are support tools available as well as one on one support through chat rooms and forums. To jump-start your results, you will receive a 2 day kick-start plan featuring the LA Weight Loss TakeOFF Juice. There are five easy to follow steps that make the up the elements of the entire LA Weight Loss program. The LA Weight Loss program is divided into three phases: Weight Loss, Stabilize, Maintenance.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2016?
- Recommendations for dining out
- No food restrictions
- No counting
- No prepackaged meals to purchase or order
- Easy to follow program
- Entire program can be done online
- Two day kickstart for results
- Inspiring success stories
- Helpful for those who have large amounts of weight to lose
- See results quickly
- Several support tools available
- Program is different than the previous high pressure LA Weight Loss method
- Five simple steps
- Choose from auto-ship or single month program
- Includes detailed instructions for daily guidance
- Meal plans customized based on your current weight
- Program can be expensive due to monthly charges for the bars and juice; you must still purchase your own groceries
- Must purchase snack bars and supplements every month to get the other program elements
- Single month option costs $100 more than the monthly auto-ship option
LA Weight Loss has a non-diet approach. They promote a healthy weight loss program, that teaches you how to live a healthy and balanced life- not just kill a few pounds for the moment. You won't have to seriously restrict one group of food, like a low-carb or no-fat diet; instead, you'll learn how to enjoy all things in moderation assuring your body receives all the nutrients it needs. Following the LA Weight Loss program is easy and can be done in five steps. Along with the meal plan you will be purchasing bars and nutrition supplements. For those that don’t live in an area with physical LA Weight Loss Centers, you can complete the program online. Your eating plan will vary depending on your current weight. There are additional products available including additional bars, protein shakes, snacks and a plateau breaking system. The five steps of the weight loss program include:
- Step 1: Use the 2-Day Kick Start plan on your first two days and then every 14 days while you are working towards reaching your goal weight. This stage uses the LA Weight Loss TakeOFF Juice. This juice prepares your body for weight loss and claims to help you get rid of pounds quickly.
- Step 2: This stage starts on your third day of the program and continues until you lose 20 pounds or reach your goal if it’s less than 20 pounds. During this stage you will be using the LA Rapid Results Diet System. You follow the food choices in your food guide that includes foods from the categories of proteins, vegetables, fruits, starches, dairy, fats, beverages, extras and LA Lites Bars. During this stage you will be eating six meals from your allowed menu.
- Step 3: Transition to the LA My Way Food Guide once you have lost 20 pounds. You stay on this stage until you reach your goal weight. Your LA My Way Food Guide includes a more expanded food list. This stage will allow you to continue your weight loss. If you feel more comfortable, you can stay with the eating guidelines of stage two until you reach your goal or are ready to move on.
- Step 4: Use LA Lites Bars every day throughout the program. These bars are said to be a crucial component of your success. They are designed to help reduce cravings and temptations. The bars are convenient and can be taken with you anywhere.
- Step 5: Use the LA SmartTrim Nutritionals with your diet program. These supplements are also said to be an integral part of the LA Weight Loss program. Previously, these supplements and the snack bars were the cause of a lot of scrutiny with the sales practices of the physical centers. Now when you order your program online, they are included. The supplements are specifically designed to give your body the needed nutrients to complete the program.
As part of the LA Weight Loss program, you'll be encouraged to get up and move. LA states that even a mild exercise regimen will yield results. The LA Weight Loss program is heavily based on the foods you eat along with their snack bars and nutrition supplements. You are encouraged to exercise at least three times per week to burn calories and increase your weight loss results. The type of exercise you do is left completely up to you, so finding something you like would be beneficial.CONCLUSION
LA Weight Loss has created a program that is different from what they have previously used. You can do this program online without having to go to a center for your products. This is especially helpful because most of the centers have closed. It is important to notice that the bulk of what you are spending on this program each month is to pay for the required bars and nutrition supplements. For those that want to truly lose weight and keep it off, a healthy diet and exercise plan can get you there. Changing your eating habits and adding physical activity is the tried and true way to lose weight, and you won’t spend hundreds of dollars each month on snack bars and supplements.Common Misspellings
LAweightloss, LA weightloss, LA wieght loss, la weights loss, la weight lose, la weight lost, la weight losssLearn More About LA Weight Loss
Featured Diets and Supplements
LA Weight Loss?