Diet pill with Hoodia and Green Tea Extract.
Hoodia is all the rage in appetite suppression. For thousands of years the Bushmen of South Africa having been eating hoodia gordonii to fight off hunger during their long hunting trips. The molecule P57 within Hoodia is responsible for sending "I'm full" messages to the brain at a rate 10,000 times stronger than glucose produced within your body. With some healthy publicity by Oprah and 60 Minutes, hoodia has grown in popularity in the West.
HoodiaCut is a dietary supplement that combines natural herbs and nutrients. In addition to hoodia gordonii, HoodiaCut includes green tea extract that contains naturally occurring caffeine, supporting thermogenic activity. Thermogenesis is the process in which your metabolism increases, raising your core temperature, and then you're more likely to burn fat.
- HoodiaCut uses ingredients associated with other successful products
- Promotes thermogenesis
- Stops cravings
- Increased energy
- Vitamin B12 boosts metabolism
- The HoodiaCut website is sorely lacking in information, and does not illicit confidence for the consumer
- There are no testimonials or success stories
- Contains caffeine, a known stimulant
- Does not specify if it is "certified" Hoodia
- Does not support exercise
HoodiaCut is made of ingredients common to diet and weight loss pills. These include:
- Green tea
- ChromeMate (Chromium Polynicotinate)
- Coca extract
- Bitter Orange
- Vitamin B12
There is no mention of exercise from HoodiaCut.CONCLUSION
There are plenty of "horses in the field" of hoodia supplements. The HoodiaCut website looks like it was slapped together in a couple weeks, with little track record (testimonials, success stories) advertised. If you have so many other choices, why not go to one that has everything you're looking for? There are hundreds of companies pitching their brand of hoodia supplements. HoodiaCut does not appear to be a cut above.Common Misspellings
Hoodea, Hodia, Hoodia Cut