Carbohydrate Addicts Diet
If you're a carb addict, don't think you can't reward yourself... daily!Top Rated Diet Pills of 2016
Do you often enjoy a large meal and soon after feel hungry again? Or, do you feel like you can't stop eating starchy goodies once you've started? It's time you faced up to your addiction to carbs. You're not alone and the Carbohydrate Addict's Diet might just be the plan for you.
It's possible your body doesn't process carbs the way everyone else does. Sometimes, carbs in your body will result in substantial production of insulin, which in turn creates fat stores. The Carb Addict's Diet, created by Dr. Richard and Dr. Rachael Heller, manages your insulin level by helping you eat in a way that properly mixes when and what you eat. You'll even get to fight the addiction with your food must-haves.
EDITOR’S TIP: Combine this supplement with a proven fat burner as Sletrokor for better results
Carbhydrate Addicts Diet, Carbahydrates Addict's Diet, Carbohydrate Addict's DeitPRO
- Allows for a substantial portion of daily carbohydrates
- May help to control imbalanced blood sugar levels, sugar cravings and mood swings
- Nutrient-less carbohydrates are replaced by nutrient-rich foods
- May help you to lose weight
- Consuming too many unhealthy carbohydrates has been linked to obesity, diabetes and other chronic health conditions
- Specific instructions for reward meal are needed
- Reward meal may turn into a 60-minute binge fest for those feeling truly carbohydrate-deprived
- Restriction of fruit is disputed by some nutrition experts
- Weight loss is likely to be temporary unless the dieter restricts their carb intake for the long-term
True to its name, the Carbohydrate Addicts Diet restricts certain carbohydrates from your diet while allowing you to eat a modest of amount of approved carbs.
During the first two weeks of the diet, you follow a fairly strict plan of eating only certain foods and foods delineated in the Complimentary Meals list. Such foods include:
- Meat and poultry
- Fish and shellfish
- Fats, oils and dressings
- Eggs and dairy products
- Vegetables and salads
- Special low-carb desserts (recipes in book)
Three meals a day are allowed. Breakfast and lunch must be protein plus low-glycemic vegetables. Dinner is referred to as your reward meal where you can eat whatever you want as long as you eat it in a one-hour time period.
Once you finish with the first two weeks of the diet, you gradually start to re-introduce certain carbs back into your diet, but the quantity and kinds of carbs are dependent upon your weight loss goals. The same reward meal applies.
A sample day on the Carbohydrate Addicts Diet might look like this:
- Breakfast: Omelet made with a combination of egg whites and one whole egg, bell peppers and mushrooms
- Lunch: Romaine lettuce salad topped with grilled chicken breast, cucumber slices and olive oil and lemon juice
- Snack: Hard-boiled eggs or string cheese
- Dinner: Modest serving of pasta marinara and topped with Parmesan cheese shavings, served with sauteed broccoli.
Foods that are to be avoided during the day are:
- Fruit juices
- Sugar & sweets
- Processed food
You are encouraged to be consistently active while following the Carbohydrate Addicts Diet. Clocking hours at the gym or on the StairMaster is not recommended, but rather you should aim to move your body more through modest exercise and in your daily routine.CONCLUSION
Carbs have certainly received a bad rap in recent years as more and more research shows that diets high in refined carbohydrates can lead to weight gain and out-of-whack insulin levels.
While it's great dietary practice to limit the amount of refined carbs you eat, completing nixing fruit or even the occasional candy bar is just not realistic or healthy.
Even though the Carbohydrate Addicts Diet is likely to result in weight loss and receives high marks for its inclusion of lean protein and healthy veggies, its permission of a reward meal may lead to pasta binges and the resulting weight loss is likely to be temporary, once you cycle off the diet.
Related Diets: Bread for Life
Carbohydrate Addicts Diet?