5-Factor World Diet
Weight loss secrets from the healthiest nations on the planet.Top Rated Diets of 2017
The 5-Factor World Diet is a another book in Harley Pasternak and Laura Moser's bestselling 5-Factor series. Harley Pasternak is a renowned fitness expert with a master’s degree in exercise physiology and nutrition science who is best known for authoring the bestselling books 5-Factor Diet and 5-Factor Fitness.
5-Factor World Diet follows the same "5-factor" approach by eating five meals per day with five ingredients in all recipes and a five minute prep time for meals along with getting in five 25 minute workouts per week. But the difference is that Pasternak searched the globe for the slim secrets from the world's healthiest countries like Japan, Greece, Italy and others. His book is a compilation of his 5-Factor diet plan with international healthy cooking techniques recipes, and weight-loss secrets.
Some of those world tips include:
- The self-control technique the Japanese use to keep them from overeating
- The trick the French use to combat heart disease
- The reason the Swedish stay slim year-round and have the highest life expectancy
- The key to Singapore’s low obesity rate
- Why food-loving Italians are some of the healthiest people in the world
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2017?
- Easy plan to follow
- International tips offer fresh and time-tested suggestions for healthy and lean living
- Workouts are only 25 minutes
- One cheat day per week
- Five-factor approach creates a time-effective and easy-to-follow plan
- Program created by well-known celebrity fitness trainer
- Plan is only five weeks long
- No limiting food group or types of food
- Offers a breakdown of popular diets and why they don’t work
- No supplements involved
- Increases knowledge of other countries and their dietary practices
- Sheds light on the unhealthy side of the very processed and super-sized American Diet
- Cheat days may turn into a food free-for-all
- Has a strong female-only appeal
Like with Pasternek's 5-Factor plan, the theme with this diet is the number five. The plan is five weeks long. You eat five times per day and each of your meals has only five ingredients.
The book also includes 120 recipes and all of the meals fall into the five types of food you should eat at each meal. Those five categories of foods include proteins, carbohydrates, condiments, snacks and beverages.
Recipes take on a international flavor as they follow some of the nutrition tips of the top 10 countries in the world. The 120 recipes provided are all low-calorie of course and those on the program even get to enjoy one cheat day per week.
Daily sample meals are given for the 10 healthiest countries as well as what they typically eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
Some of the various world recipes you have to choose from include:
- Japanese Chicken Yakatori
- French Ratatouille
- Chapchae Korean Stir-Fry
- Oven-baked Swedish meatballs
- Easy Nicoise Salad
- Shrimp and Black Bean Fried Rice
- Curried Sweet Potato with Paratha Bread
- Greek Salad with Lemon Dressing
- Italian Frittata with Leeks, Zucchini and Parmesan
- Warm Lentils and Goat Cheese
- Tandoori Chicken
- Lime Spiked Peanut Noodles
The exercise portion of this program also centers on the number five. You exercise five days per week and the workouts are broken out in five minute sections totaling 25 minutes per workout. Keeping the workouts short makes it easier to stay on track and get those workouts in each day.
The book mentions the most overweight countries in the world, and the biggest commonality among them other than calorie intake is a sedentary lifestyle. The focus of being successful on this plan is half about what you eat and half about exercising.
Some of the body parts that you will be focusing on are abs, arms, back and legs. The workouts include cardio, warm ups, cool downs and some strength training to give you optimal results.CONCLUSION
Harley Pasternak's name is synonymous with the number five. In keeping with his branded 5-Factor approach for lean and healthy living, as he travled the globe with his A-list celebrity clientele, he also discovered the diet secrets and trades of the world's healthiest ten countries.
His 5-Factor World Diet is an international fusion of healthy nutritional and diet practices from all around the globe combined with 5-Factor diet plan, where everything is eaten, exercised and prepared in increments of five.
Check this book out if you are a Pasternak fan or if you are curious about the lean women of France, Japan, Greece and Italy stay so healthy and beautiful by enjoying the native foods and recipes of their countries.Common Misspellings
fives factor world diet, five factor world deit, five diet world factors, world diet of fives, 5-factor world dietHow Does 5-Factor World Diet Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
5-Factor World Diet?