School is back in session and parents, you know what that means. It’s time to drag out the superhero and princess lunch boxes and pose the question you’ll be asking hundreds of times this year, “What do you want for lunch?” At DietsInReview, we want to help you branch out beyond PB&J and fill those boxes with healthy delicious food your kids will be bragging about in the cafeteria.
One GRAND PRIZE WINNER will receive 30 days each of:
- Sneaky Pete’s all-natural oat beverages
- Wholly Guacamole, featuring the new Wholly Guacamole minis
- Angie’s Boomchickapop, 35-calories/per cup and non-GMO
- Mini Babybel Mozzarella, 100% natural with 20% of daily calcium needs
- GoPicnic, the leader in ready-to-eat, prepackaged, nutritious and flavorful on-the-go meals with GF options
- Beanitos, corn-free bean chips that are gluten-free, non-GMO and low-glycemic.
One SECOND PLACE WINNER will receive:
- One Case of Angie’s Boomchickapop
- One Cooler of Whole Guacamole products
- 30 days of of Mini Babybel Mozzarella
WINNER SELECTED AUGUST 30 – NICOLE H. GIVEAWAY IS OVER.