We all know that we need to drink more water. It’s one of the basic building blocks of life. Drinking more water can result in clearer skin, less joint pain, decreased appetite, and more. Too many of us don’t drink as much water each day as we would like. Try these five tips to help you remember to drink more water every day.
1. Add fresh produce. Most restaurants offer lemon for your water. Personally, I prefer lime, but I have heard others request orange. Two of my favorite healthy food restaurants add cucumber slices to glasses of water. The produce can add a fresher flavor, especially for those used to drinking juices. If you are not buying organic, you may want to simply squeeze the juice into your glass, as chemicals that are used in growing fruit can become stuck in the rind. When you return from the farmers’ market or grocery store, cut your produce into slices or wedges, so it is always ready when you pour yourself a glass of water.
UPDATE: THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED.
Go Green! Lose Weight! These are two anthems we hear being sung everywhere we go these days. A partnership between Biggest Loser and the Filter For Good campaign (by Brita and Nalgene) is making it possible to do these two things at once.
During November, you have an opportunity to win a prize that will help you accomplish both of those goals.
1. Visit FilterForGood.com and pledge to reduce plastic water bottle usage.
2. Type “DietsInReview.com” in the comments at FilterForGood, and be entered to win one of four prize packs.
3. On Dec. 1, four readers will be drawn and notified by DietsInReview.com.
4. Then, sign-up for our DietsInReview.com Newsletters and don’t miss any of our monthly giveaways. We’ll giveaway five DietsInReview.com reusable grocery bags in November.
One winner will receive a FilterForGood package valued at $120.99, to include:
– 1 Brita Pitcher
– 2 FilterForGood Bottles
– 1 Exclusive Biggest Loser Crew T-Shirt
– 1 The Biggest Loser Complete Calorie Counter
– 1 “Biggest Loser: The Workout Volume One”
– FilterForGood magnets and coupons