Cincinnati is the third largest city in Ohio and is home to the Cincinnati Reds and Cincinnati Bengals. The 300,000 plus Cincinnati population is located near the Ohio River and borders the Kentucky state line. Here’s one for you: the Cincinnati airport is actually in Kentucky. Figure that one out!
Anyway, fitness is big in Cincinnati, and there are several amazing fitness facilities in and around town to prove it. Check out the best gyms in Cincinnati below!
Best Gyms In Cincinnati:
- LA Fitness: LA Fitness has a booming facility near the Hamilton township and I would personally recommend it anyone. My brother lives in Cincinnati and I have had the privilege to workout at this amazing facility. With extremely reasonable membership rates, you can’t afford to let this gym pass you by. Check it out today!!
- YMCA: Surprisingly, Cincinnati has a great YMCA base. The YMCA encourages family fitness and allows the entire family to join due to the inexpensive membership rates. The Cincinnati YMCA is perfect for those of you who are serious about fitness and need a top of the line child care program. (more…)
How can you go wrong with Orlando, Florida, home of Disney World, the happiest place on Earth! Millions of tourist visit Orlando each year which helps keep its economy booming.
Orlando has a population of just over 230,000, making it the 82nd largest city in the nation. The greater Orlando population is over two million people, making it the 27th largest metropolitan in the nation. The Orlando climate is a humid subtropical one and the average yearly temperature is around seventy two degrees (oh man, that sounds nice.)
Because of its warm weather, Orlando is a fitness oriented city where a healthy lifestyle is a must. Check out below to find the best gyms in Orlando!! (more…)
Indianapolis is Indiana’s state capitol and it’s largest city with a population of over 800,000 people. Indianapolis is the fourteenth largest city in the nation and the second most populated state capitol following Pheonix, Arizona. It’s climate is often compared to a humid continental climate with hot and humid summers and cold winters. Indianapolis is home to the Indianapolis Colts (football), Indiana Pacers (basketball), Indiana Fever (WNBA), and the Indianapolis 500.
Indianapolis is also home to some premier gyms. Look below to find the best gyms in Indianapolis.
- Lifetime Fitness: Located on Castle Parkway, this facility has pretty much everything. If you are looking for an elite place to exercise, accompanied with a helpful and friendly staff, Lifetime Fitness is for you! (more…)
Miami is South Florida’s mecca for entertainment, music, fashion, film, and performing arts. It’s also known for its wealth of outdoor activities, making it ideal for an active lifestyle. Fitness is a big part of this coastal city, and below are some of the best gyms in and around the Miami area.
Best Gyms in Miami:
- Downtown Athletic Club: Voted “Top 10 Best Fitness Centers in the Country” by MSN. This facility has been in business for almost 30 years and is still helping change lives. If you are looking for a phenomenal place to work out near downtown, this club is for you.
- David Barton Gym: From the cutting edge fitness equipment to the state of the art facility, this gym is beyond comparison. Live DJs and ocean view spa make this gym worth every penny. If you have never checked out this facility, do so as soon as possible.
- Equinox: Equinox is again at the top of the list. This health club is one of the best in the nation and the friendly atmosphere is there to back it up. Memberships are a little high, but totally worth it!
Other noteworthy gyms in the Miami area include:
Los Angeles is a booming sprawling metropolis with about 17 million residents. No wonder traffic is horrible morning, day, and night.
The fitness business is going strong there, with thousands of personal trainers who are able to take advantage of the beaches, mountains, and amazing year-round weather to train outside of the gym setting. Although the majority of personal trainers freelance, others choose the gym setting to make a living. (more…)