It’s a new day at DietsInReview.com and we want to celebrate with you! In honor of our relaunch, we’re offering our biggest giveaway and biggest donation ever!
Here’s how it works:
1. Sign-up for any of the DietsInReview.com newsletters.
2. We’ll donate $1 to further breast cancer research for every new newsletter sign-up in October, in recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
3. New subscribers will automatically be entered to win some amazing prizes!! Current subscribers, please email your entry.
4. On Nov. 1, we’ll draw 3 names for our Grand Prizes and 5 names for our Runner-Up Prizes.
Read Full Post >
In my recent quest to shape up the way we eat at home, I’ve pretty much cut-out red meat from our diet. Once in a great while I get an unquenchable craving for a big ‘ole grilled hamburger, or I’ll nibble on a few bites of someone’s steak at a cook-out, but it doesn’t take long for me to regret it. I don’t know any better way to describe it than to say I just feel icky inside after I’ve eaten beef- I can taste and almost feel the grease in my body.
Until last night. All of my Food Finds are always healthy, unexpected finds I’ve made myself at the grocery store. I’ll be honest, this company contacted me and offered to send the product to taste. I was skeptical because it’s a mail-order beef company, and my aforementioned feelings about beef. As I learned more about the La Cense Beef company, I was anxious to try it, and for nothing less, my husband would be thrilled to throw a burger on the grill again.
I would tell if you if I didn’t like it- but it was quite possibly the best hamburger I’ve ever had. La Cense Beef is raised on the range in Montana and has a laundry list of admirable qualities like:
– Antibiotic-free cattle
– Hormone-free cattle
– Grass-fed, not grain-fed, which influences a cleaner, more natural taste in the beef
– No pesticides
Read Full Post >