Gisele Bundchen and boyfriend Tom Brady enjoy her favorite treat, ice cream.
Their lifestyles are magnetic. Their beauty enviable. Their snacks sharable. Over-indulging in greasy or sweet foods could be considered an occupational hazard for these 10 famous faces. So they keep hunger at bay with their favorite snacks.
- Oprah is obsessed with organic blue corn tortilla chips.
- Katherine Heigl has a sweet spot for cherries.
Are you ever curious what size your favorite stars really are? You see them on TV and wonder if it is really that possible that they are that thin. OK Magazine this week revealed the sizes of six popular Hollywood ladies:
Eva Longoria Parker size 0
Jennifer Aniston size 2
Eva Mendes size 4
Katherine Heigl size 6
Mariska Hargitay size 8
America Ferrera size 10
Match your BMI to these ladies and other stars with the Diets In Review Celebrity BMI widget. You can even share it with friends on Facebook.
I know- you’ve got 101 diet tips being thrown at you everyday. So ten more couldn’t hurt, right? This list at People Magazine exposes the top ten ways stars are losing weight.
- Drink more water
- Eat more fish for the Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Add a splash of apple cider vinegar
- Eat smaller meals all day long, instead of three big meals, like Katherine Heigl on the Five Factor Diet
- Cut out alcohol, or strictly limit it
- Go vegetarian, or just fill up your plate with plenty of brightly colored veggies
- A cup of green tea creates three healthy habits all at the same time, says Gwyneth Paltrow
- Quench your sweet tooth with sugar-free snacks
- Workout your brain and body with Budokon- a yoga/martial arts activity you can do with your Friends Jennifer Aniston and Courtney Cox
- Treat yourself to a spa day
Once you’ve included all of these healthy habits into your daily routine, check out how your weight compares to these fit-n-trim stars with the Celebrity BMI Calculator.