Hoodia still seems to be the latest “it girl” in the world of diet supplements. From what I have been able to determine through hours of research is the following:
1. Make sure that the manufacturer of the Hoodia product reveals all ingredients. There is some speculation that Hoodia is most effective when taken on its own, so it is important to know what you are taking. Especially if the product is combined with a thermogenic product like green tea.
2. Look for a producer that specifies Hoodia sourced from the stem, and not the root, which is a cheap and ineffective filler for unscrupulous Hoodia makers.
3. If buying online, look for a stamp, or a seal, that shows the Hoodia has been “certified authentic”. One of the main certifiers goes by the acronym C.I.T.I.E.S., and seems to have the most respect of supplement reviewers at this time.
4. Beware of online “free trial” offers that lock you into an auto-ship program. Some of these have been reported as very difficult to get out of, with the shipper continually re-billing and re-shipping, even though you have asked them to stop.
5. Look for a minimum strength level of 750 mg. As long as the Hoodia meets criteria #1, you should see immediate results with this product in appetite suppression and mood enhancement.
If you are looking for an all-natural way to combat cravings and late-night snacking, Hoodia may be just the thing. Is it working for you? Let us know!
The latest diet supplement to cause a stir in weight loss trends is Nutrathin, which contains all-natural South African Hoodia Gordonii. This supplement promises to suppress your appetite and give you more energy without any additional side effects. They are so sure that you’ll love it that they even offer a free seven-day sample when you sign up for an auto-pay refill account. That way you can try it and make sure its right for you.
Nutrathin gets its amazing weight loss power from Hoodia Gordonii. Hoodia is an appetite suppressant herb native to South Africa that is extremely popular thanks to its lack of side effects. Lots of other appetite suppressants come with dangerous and uncomfortable side effects including nausea and increased heart rate, but Hoodia’s only effect is to help suppress your appetite. Hoodia contains a molecule known as P-57, which mimics the naturally occurring chemicals in your body that tell your brain when you are full. When you feel full all day, it’s easier to get through the day without cravings ruining your diet.
Nutrathin also increases energy levels so that it’s easier to be motivated to exercise. The double combination of appetite suppression and increased energy is what makes this supplement stand out from the competition. If you think this could be the answer for your weight problems, give it a try with the free seven-day trial. All you have to lose is your extra weight!
Getting over the mental anxiety and stress of weight loss is something nearly all dieters struggle with. Hunger pangs and feeling empty often lead to extra snacking or over eating. Feeling satisfied or full allows you to curb cravings and successfully overcome the mental obstacles that are part of losing weight.
Hoodia XPF actually makes you feel full. This natural product tricks your brain into thinking you have already eaten and suppresses your appetite. With your brain convinced you are full, the dieter loses interest in eating more food and the cravings are eliminated. Available without a prescription, Hoodia XPF is convenient and effective in reaching weight loss goals.
Hoodia is a natural cactus indigenous to South African. Tribal people began using the plant to suppress their appetites and quench their thirst during long hunting trips. Hoodia XPF contains a molecule that sends a signal to the brain that the body is no longer hungry. This product contains the Hoodia cactus as well as additional nutritional supplements to provide maximum results.
Hoodia XPF has been clinically tested and proven safe. It is not a stimulant but rather an appetite suppressant. Studies shown that taking Hoodia XPF can reduce food intake by 30-40%. It is recommended to take two capsules in the morning and two in the afternoon/evening. To be most effective, the capsules should be ingested at least one hour before eating. It is also recommended to drink one 8 oz glass of water with each serving of Hoodia XPF.
By following the instructions for taking Hoodia XPF and combining it with a diet/exercise plan, weight loss results will follow. It is considered a 100% all natural dietary supplement with no damaging additives. Hoodia XPF can provide you with the extra boost you need to see your weight loss goal quicker.