School is back in session and parents, you know what that means. It’s time to drag out the superhero and princess lunch boxes and pose the question you’ll be asking hundreds of times this year, “What do you want for lunch?” At DietsInReview, we want to help you branch out beyond PB&J and fill those boxes with healthy delicious food your kids will be bragging about in the cafeteria.
One GRAND PRIZE WINNER will receive 30 days each of:
- Sneaky Pete’s all-natural oat beverages
- Wholly Guacamole, featuring the new Wholly Guacamole minis
- Angie’s Boomchickapop, 35-calories/per cup and non-GMO
- Mini Babybel Mozzarella, 100% natural with 20% of daily calcium needs
- GoPicnic, the leader in ready-to-eat, prepackaged, nutritious and flavorful on-the-go meals with GF options
- Beanitos, corn-free bean chips that are gluten-free, non-GMO and low-glycemic.
One SECOND PLACE WINNER will receive:
- One Case of Angie’s Boomchickapop
- One Cooler of Whole Guacamole products
- 30 days of of Mini Babybel Mozzarella
WINNER SELECTED AUGUST 30 – NICOLE H. GIVEAWAY IS OVER.
TWEET THIS POST TO ENTER TO WIN!
FACEBOOK SHARE THIS POST TO ENTER TO WIN
Read Full Post >
There’s so much to love when it comes to GoPicnic Ready-to-Eat Meals! Kids love them, parents love to serve them, parents love to eat them, they are healthy, and many are even gluten free.
These little boxes are a perfect replacement for the unhealthy cheese, meat and cracker meals found in the deli section. They are portable and fun, but they are loaded with good for you options. GoPicnic meals come in a variety of flavors such as salami and cheese, turkey stick and crunch, turkey pepperoni and cheese, sunbutter and crackers, hummus and crackers, salmon and crackers, tuna and cracker, and peanut butter and crackers.
Each box is nutritionally balanced with protein, fiber, and fruit. All products, even the dark chocolate found in some varieties, is made from whole ingredients. GoPicnic defines that by meaning no trans fats, no high fructose corn syrup, no added monosodium glutamate, and no artificial flavors or colors.
The meals are shelf stable but not because they use preservatives. GoPicnic uses high performance packaging methods that may cost more but ensure their products stay fresh without compromising the health factor.
Read Full Post >