- Shakeology Review
- Isagenix Review
- Jenny Craig Review
- Protein World Review
- Paleo Diet Review
- Ideal Protein Review
- PhenQ Review
- Weight Watchers Review
- Pure Slim 1000 Review
- Alli Review
- Phen375 Review
- Leptigen Review
- It works Review
- The Thrive Diet Review
- Plexus Slim Review
- Almased Review
- Xyngular Review
- SlimQuick Review
- Relacore Review
- Lipozene Review
- ProbioSlim Review
Tag Archives: good morning america
- Just five months after a bone marrow transplant, Robin Roberts returned to the Good Morning America anchor desk this morning. Roberts was treated for a rare blood condition, myelodysplastic syndrome, also known as MDS.
- She has used weight training and yoga to regain her strength and progress her recovery. “I love how much stronger I feel,” she said.
- Earlier this month, Roberts’ doctors gave her an all-clear, indicating tests showed no sign of the condition and that she could return to work. To aid in that transition, ABC staff took voluntary flu shots.
- Roberts is working closely with her doctors to ensure she doesn’t overdo it and they will decide together how many days a week she’ll be able to resume working on GMA. (more…)
Tune in to Good Morning America tomorrow, March 31 for a discussion of sleep disorders. Fatigue and a lack of sleep have been linked to weight gain, so these tips may help you shed some pounds in addition to feeling more rested. According to the National Sleep Foundation, 40 million Americans suffer from sleep disorders.
Women’s Health magazine contributor Dr. Keri Peterson will be a guest on Thursday’s show to discuss insomnia and other sleep disorders. She’ll share some fast-acting tips to help you get a better night’s sleep, and thereby reduce your chances of a number of health risks.
According to the health experts at Men’s Health, bad habits set up neural pathways in the brain, which is part of what makes them so hard to break. Once a prompt arrives, the brain can easily shift into autopilot after that pathway is established. Bean, a senior contributing editor, will share some quick to tips to overcoming these bad habits for good.
We all know that many processed foods are too high in sugar, sodium and fat to be considered healthy, but are there any packaged foods that can provide real nutrients? Good Morning America took a look at Prevention magazine’s 2011 packaged food awards, to highlight some of the better choices when it comes to eating on the run.
Here are a few of the winners:
- Chobani Lemon 0% Greek Yogurt
- Country Choice Organic Instant Oatmeal with Flax
- Sargento Sliced Reduce-Sodium Pepper Jack Cheese
- Applegate Farms Organic Roasted Turkey Breast
- Annie Chun’s Pad Thai Brown Rice Noodles
- Dr. Praeger’s Sweet Potato Littles
- Lucini Rustic Tomato Basil Sauce
- KIND Bars Pomegranate Blueberry Pistachio