With the fall season upon us and holidays approaching quickly, some of you might be considering joining a gym in order to maintain those extra calories you’ll be consuming this season. To help you make the best decision for you, we’ve put together a list of gyms that each has their own unique purpose and programs.
A good tip before you begin the slideshow is to right down what’s important to you in a gym membership. Is the location a huge factor? Do you desire to be involved in group fitness classes or are you looking for some one-on-one personal training? Other important factors we recommend you ponder on are the clubs’ hours and if they work with your schedule or not, the actual membership monthly fees, and whether or not extra amenities would be useful to you.
Go ahead and find the right gym for you!
How can you go wrong with Orlando, Florida, home of Disney World, the happiest place on Earth! Millions of tourist visit Orlando each year which helps keep its economy booming.
Orlando has a population of just over 230,000, making it the 82nd largest city in the nation. The greater Orlando population is over two million people, making it the 27th largest metropolitan in the nation. The Orlando climate is a humid subtropical one and the average yearly temperature is around seventy two degrees (oh man, that sounds nice.)
Because of its warm weather, Orlando is a fitness oriented city where a healthy lifestyle is a must. Check out below to find the best gyms in Orlando!!
Read Full Post >
Kansas City is the largest city in Missouri, while it is often mistaken for being located in Kansas. Although it does overlap into both Kansas and Missouri; the majority of the city is located in Missouri.
The Kansas City metro consists of a population of over two million people and Kansas City is home to the Kansas City Royals (baseball) and Chiefs (football). It is known for it’s jazz music as well as it’s food, the world famous Kansas City barbecue. Although there is an abundance of fine cuisine, fitness is of top priority for the Kansas City locals. Below are the best gyms in and around the Kansas City area.
- 24 Hour Fitness: This club has eight elite locations to meet your fitness needs. Low monthly memberships make it hard not to join the 24 Hour family. If you’re looking for a amazing and inexpensive place to exercise, this gym is for you.
Read Full Post >
Dallas is the ninth largest city in the nation and the third largest in Texas. It’s population is around 1.3 million and the economy seems to be doing just fine in today’s world. The Dallas area is home to the Cowboys (football), Mavericks (basketball), Stars (hockey), and Texas Rangers (baseball), all of which are among the top competitors season after season. The Dallas climate is usually a humid, subtropical one, with hot summers and mild winters. Dallas is a great city and is pretty up to date on the fitness industry, as well.
Below are the best gyms in and around the Dallas area:
- Equinox: One of the best gyms in Dallas, as well as the rest of the nation. From booming personal training and fitness classes to top-of-the-line fitness equipment, if you are looking for a great place to exercise and meet new people, this gym is for you!
Read Full Post >
Miami is South Florida’s mecca for entertainment, music, fashion, film, and performing arts. It’s also known for its wealth of outdoor activities, making it ideal for an active lifestyle. Fitness is a big part of this coastal city, and below are some of the best gyms in and around the Miami area.
Best Gyms in Miami:
- Downtown Athletic Club: Voted “Top 10 Best Fitness Centers in the Country” by MSN. This facility has been in business for almost 30 years and is still helping change lives. If you are looking for a phenomenal place to work out near downtown, this club is for you.
- David Barton Gym: From the cutting edge fitness equipment to the state of the art facility, this gym is beyond comparison. Live DJs and ocean view spa make this gym worth every penny. If you have never checked out this facility, do so as soon as possible.
- Equinox: Equinox is again at the top of the list. This health club is one of the best in the nation and the friendly atmosphere is there to back it up. Memberships are a little high, but totally worth it!
Other noteworthy gyms in the Miami area include: