- Shakeology Review
- Viritenz Review
- Isagenix Review
- Jenny Craig Review
- Protein World Review
- Paleo Diet Review
- Ideal Protein Review
- PhenQ Review
- Weight Watchers Review
- Pure Slim 1000 Review
- Alli Review
- Phen375 Review
- Leptigen Review
- It works Review
- The Thrive Diet Review
- Plexus Slim Review
- Almased Review
- Xyngular Review
- SlimQuick Review
- Relacore Review
- Lipozene Review
- ProbioSlim Review
Tag Archives: fitness guru
Today is going to be a little different. I am going to explore fitness facts and play a little trivia with you. Get 5 or less right: you are a slacker. Get 6 to 9 right: you are a champ. Get all 10 right: you are a fitness guru. Good Luck!!
1. What is the leading cause of death?
A) Car Accident B) Suicide C) Heart Disease
2. What is normal Blood Pressure?
A) 130/90 B) 120/80 C) 120/70
3. What are the percentages of the target heart rate zone?
A) 50-70% B) 55-75% C) 60-80%
4. How do you calculate your Max HR? (HR= heart rate)
A) 220-Age B) 220-Resting HR C) 220-Max HR
5. How long is a marathon?
A) 24.5 miles B) 26.2 miles C) 25.4 miles
6. How many calories do you have to burn in order to lose a pound?
A) 1000 B) 250 C) 3500
7. How many miles are in a 10 K race?
A) 6 miles B) 6.2 miles C) 6.4 miles
8. A 25 pound Dumbbell weighs how many kilograms?
A) 11 kgs B) 12 kgs C) 13 kgs
9. Whats the world record for the fastest mile (running)?
A) 4:15 minutes B) 3:12 minutes C) 3:43 minutes
10. What are the distances of each event in an Olympic Triathlon? (swim, bike, run)
A) 1 mile, 24.8 miles, 6.2 miles
B) 2 miles, 25.2 miles, 8 miles
C) 1.5 miles, 26.2 miles, 5 miles
1. A, 2. B, 3. C, 4. A, 5. B, 6. C, 7. B, 8. A, 9. C: 3:43:13 by Hickam Guerrouj in July 1999 (Rome), 10. A
How did you do?