Once again, you’ll see Biggest Loser contestants staying well-hydrated on campus, but not with disposable water bottles. For several seasons the contestants have relied on a partnership with Brita’s Filter For Good program to help them hydrate and save the planet.
All contestants, trainers, and other Biggest Loser staff receive Filter For Good Nalgene bottles (BPA-Free!) and keep those filled with refreshing water via Brita pitchers and faucet mounts found throughout the house and gym. This helps the campus save literally tens of thousands of bottles of waters each season, and prevent all that waste from hitting our landfills.
Read Full Post >
UPDATE: THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED.
Go Green! Lose Weight! These are two anthems we hear being sung everywhere we go these days. A partnership between Biggest Loser and the Filter For Good campaign (by Brita and Nalgene) is making it possible to do these two things at once.
During November, you have an opportunity to win a prize that will help you accomplish both of those goals.
1. Visit FilterForGood.com and pledge to reduce plastic water bottle usage.
2. Type “DietsInReview.com” in the comments at FilterForGood, and be entered to win one of four prize packs.
3. On Dec. 1, four readers will be drawn and notified by DietsInReview.com.
4. Then, sign-up for our DietsInReview.com Newsletters and don’t miss any of our monthly giveaways. We’ll giveaway five DietsInReview.com reusable grocery bags in November.
One winner will receive a FilterForGood package valued at $120.99, to include:
- 1 Brita Pitcher
- 2 FilterForGood Bottles
- 1 Exclusive Biggest Loser Crew T-Shirt
- 1 The Biggest Loser Complete Calorie Counter
- 1 “Biggest Loser: The Workout Volume One”
- FilterForGood magnets and coupons
Read Full Post >