School is back in session and parents, you know what that means. It’s time to drag out the superhero and princess lunch boxes and pose the question you’ll be asking hundreds of times this year, “What do you want for lunch?” At DietsInReview, we want to help you branch out beyond PB&J and fill those boxes with healthy delicious food your kids will be bragging about in the cafeteria.
One GRAND PRIZE WINNER will receive 30 days each of:
- Sneaky Pete’s all-natural oat beverages
- Wholly Guacamole, featuring the new Wholly Guacamole minis
- Angie’s Boomchickapop, 35-calories/per cup and non-GMO
- Mini Babybel Mozzarella, 100% natural with 20% of daily calcium needs
- GoPicnic, the leader in ready-to-eat, prepackaged, nutritious and flavorful on-the-go meals with GF options
- Beanitos, corn-free bean chips that are gluten-free, non-GMO and low-glycemic.
One SECOND PLACE WINNER will receive:
- One Case of Angie’s Boomchickapop
- One Cooler of Whole Guacamole products
- 30 days of of Mini Babybel Mozzarella
WINNER SELECTED AUGUST 30 – NICOLE H. GIVEAWAY IS OVER.
TWEET THIS POST TO ENTER TO WIN!
FACEBOOK SHARE THIS POST TO ENTER TO WIN
Read Full Post >
I’m a sucker for Mexican food, and eat it all the time because it is so easy to get the same delicious flavors you would find in your favorite cheesy, greasy restaurant entrees in a healthy, fresh and easy meal at home. I always have fresh tomatoes, onion, cilantro and avocado stocked to dice and add a little Mexican flare to chicken, fish, fajitas, and salads for hardly any calories. Keeping soft, corn tortillas on hand over the bleached flour ones lends a more indulgent restaurant-style feel to a meal, but, you know, I could never find a healthy and satisfying substitution for the crunch of a traditionally lard-laden tortilla chip.
Enter Beanitos: crunchy, yummy tortilla chips made from whole beans and whole grains. These fiber-filled little guys are always gluten-free, wheat free, and soy free, packed with 4 g of complete protein, with no cholesterol and no trans fats. They come in 4 great flavors, including Pinto and Flax and Cheddar Cheese, which boasts whole pinto beans, whole brown flaxseed and whole grain rice as their first three ingredients and Black Bean and Chipotle BBQ, whose first two ingredients are whole black beans and whole grain rice. At 140 calories per serving, and 20 percent of your daily fiber these make a healthy filling snack that fits into almost anyone’s diet.
Read Full Post >