If you’ve ever considered using Medifast to jumpstart a diet or to meet your weight loss goal, now might be the perfect time to put those thoughts into action. Medifast is offering new customers two weeks of meals for free, for a savings of about $150/week! Medifast is a medically-sound weight loss approach that has been delivering its diet products for more than 28 years. The method has been proven to help people lose 2-5 pounds per week in many clinical studies, prescribed by doctors for overweight patients and even a preferred way to lose weight by Hollywood celebs (Genie Francis, “Laura” from General Hospital and Kristy Swanson “Buffy” from Buffy the Vampire Slayer).
The free program works like this:
- Sign-up for the Medifast VIP program, which actually seems like their best offer
- Meals ship every 28 days, with two weeks’ worth of meals; 70 in all
- You’ll get a week free off of each of your first two orders, when you spend more than $250; making two of your first four weeks free
- VIP customers are then enrolled in an auto-shipment plan, so you’ll never have to worry about remembering to order your next set of meals
- All orders after the first month will receive a 5% discount and free shipping when you spend $200
October 14th, 2008