Getting older is inevitable, but doing so with style is the way to go. Being healthy is more than just being physically fit. I consider a healthy person as being mentally, physically, and spiritually fit. I understand that most of you are stressed out between the children, work, and other crazy issues, but you have to find time for yourself. Aging or balding, for you guys, comes as a natural occurrence, but being over-stressed is the main suspect to enhance or speed up the process. I have come up with a few tips to help keep you looking good and feeling good.
Top Tips For Anti-Aging
1. Exercise regularly (break a sweat)
2. Use sun block when outside for long periods of time
3. Avoid stressful situations
4. Get plenty of Sleep
5. Take time to indulge in something you enjoy
6. Find a profession/occupation that you enjoy
7. Choose a healthy diet
8. Avoid alcohol, cigarettes, or other drugs
9. Find something spiritual in your life (church, Bible, prayer)
10. Spend quality time with friends and family
11. Find time to just relax
You can also incorporate these 8 anti-aging foods into your diet to promote health and defy your age.
October 4th, 2008